• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What front axle shafts you running?

What kind of front axle shafts you run? Reply with what axle.

• Stock

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Stock w/ 35 spline outer

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • RCV/or 300m RCV

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Yukon

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Longfield

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Ouverson

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Big RCV

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
GONOVRIT said:
4 stubs and 4 inners in my buggy and I wouldn't be surprised if I had 8 different brands in it at this point. I barely have a clue as to what is what anymore :****:
lmao !!!

branik 4340 in the 14b and superior foote inners up front, ten factory outers. I've had great luck with the ten factory stuff on my old rig also...

Currie semifloat shafts in the rear Fab9, and Spicer shafts in the front Chevy 60. After 2 years of wheeling a Spicer ujoint popped taking out the yokes, and the splines started twisting on one rear shaft. Garrett Ankeny from Currie said they warranty twisted splines, so I'm covered. East Coast Gear Supply hooked me up with Yukon inner and outers with Superjoints for the front spider9 I'm building.

Ecgs chromo 35 spline stuff with USA made outers and ecgs drive flanges. I'm running spicer joints, going to upgrade to Yukon super joints. These spicer joints have been going strong since 2011.

Re: Re: What front axle shafts you running?

mac5005 said:
Ecgs chromo 35 spline stuff with USA made outers and ecgs drive flanges. I'm running spicer joints, going to upgrade to Yukon super joints. These spicer joints have been going strong since 2011.
2 years on my 30$ spicer greasable joints so far.

Re: Re: What front axle shafts you running?

tonybolton said:
2 years on my 30$ spicer greasable joints so far.
As long as I didn't land in the gas in the red rocket my spicers held strong.