• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What happens when the wrong people get informed

Two days worth of tornadoes destroyed more trees in Alabama than offroading ever has! I didn't hear any tree huggers crying to the skies about that one...

people like them have nothing to do with there lives ! so they must try and destroy every one elses just my thoughts

Man there are some warped people on that site! I just read through every post made in that and here were some highlights:

jwh9
Overall, looks like an exercise in asshattery. I admit I sort of like the look of the vehicle (if it were used by someone to do more than kill trees, at least).. but the solid axles are a bit lame.. clearance is not good.
Response
Mr Clickerson
Design an independent suspension setup that will be as rugged, tough, and capable as those built 14 bolt full floating one ton steering axles, then tell me those axles are "lame".

stratosrally
With the amount of debris being shot off those spinning monster meats he'll put an eye out!

I believe this is a member of this forum.
eat.sleep.wheel
One mile of interstate highway destroys more nature and does more harm to the environment than Tim Cameron could do in his entire life with the Showtime buggy.

Any of you people making negative comments should step back and examine the real impact on the environment.

Seriously. Any sanctioned racing event that requires a stadium/track etc does way more damage than some guy spinning up a hill in the woods...

And possibly him too?
sumbichlldig
Those of you wanting to save the environment and make a smaller footprint: Think about where your electricity comes from...Yea, you, sitting behind your computer bitching...with all the lights on. Where does that come from? How many trees and rocks were killed bringing you the power you use daily? Where does your writing/printing paper come from? Toilet paper? Boxes you get your widgit shipped to you in? Mail you get? And the countless other products you use DAILY...Most of which are made from trees in one way or another.
Solution: If you want to leave a smaller footprint...feel free to kill yourself. The only way you aren't a hypocrite is for you not to be here. BUT...Don't be buried. Can't have you taking up space in mother earth. Don't be cremated...Can't pollute the air with the gas fire that cooks your ass. I say have them drop you in the woods, let the coyotes and bugs do the work. Whatever is left over will be food for the trees you love so much.

So...Are you going to live and continue to be a hypocrite...OR...Kill yourself? Sucks to be you....

This was no different than some of the southeast vs west coast discussions on pirate. There's always some homo on there spewing his tread lightly ****, and reaming us for not staying on the marked trails (referring to getting huge air and landing sideways waaay of the trail, I think). And then there's us. Some intelligent banter, a few lobs back and forth, but then BubbaJoeBob Cooter jumps in and kills it.
"Why dont yew go hug a dam tree yew dam hippy? I caint tell yew why yer wrong, but I can beat thuh **** out of yew!" drool
Some people just need to shut up and let the intelligent people do the talking. :drinkers:

Maxximtl
His driving shows zero skill. He has no line........he just pins the throttle and hopes that he ends up in the right direction. He fails to climb obstacles that are WELL within the reach of his buggy.....and completely tears up the trail in the process. IMO, douchebags like this are what give 99% of responsible off-roaders a bad name. Every year trails are being closed, and I have to imagine its because of the type of complete and utter stupidity displayed in this video.

Wow!!!!! :gtfo: :driving: Hahahahaha!!

I have been wheeling for about 10 years and no matter where I go on a mountain top or a creek bed i always see the same thing so worthless piece of white trash that doesn't have the common courtesy to stop throwing his trash down on the ground has a huge impact on our sport. I pick up and tell the people in our group not to because it just gives some tree hugger a little more ammo against us.

Ok, giving the name of the park & it's location then daring the tree huggers to come try to stop it.....not cool at all!!!! I guarantee you that NO ONE was laughing the last time they visited. That is one thing that is NOT taken lightly there. There is a reason the park isn't named in the video or in the article. Besides a LARGE part of that video was not even shot at the park that was named in the comment section!!!! I realize it wasnt meant to harm but that was probably one of the worse things that could have been said!!!!

What the HELL do supposed OFFROADERS think they are gonna do for our sport by going that retarded route ::)

People are STUPID,......... and then they get on the internet ::)

FULL FAIL DUMBASSES :gtfo:

Unfortunately the off road community as a whole still has a lot of growing up to do. There are a lot of really ignorant wheelers that are our own worst enemy and this crap just proves it. Got damn dumb hill billys with computers

what the tree huggers dont see is that if some of these off road parks where not open then the land may have been turned into a subdivision or houseing project instead of remainingwooed areas for wildlife. every park i have been to there is deer tracks everywhere and they arent there because they like to watch rock crawlers

Crawl Works said:
Hey man at least people are defending what they believe in whether they sound like an intelligent individual or like a back woods redneck.

I was referring to people with no argument, just ready to kick some ass. Not that there's anything wrong with kicking ass, I'd love to kick some treehugger ass. But that's like fighting over a comment on MOTORTREND.com, they'll just turtle on you and you'll still be wrong. :dunno:

doctordick said:
We are our own worst enemies, The enviro-nazis aim the gun and we just pass the ammunition. And they're laughing their asses off!

I couldnt agree more ! some of the things a few ignorant bastids do , can really damage the folks trying to do the right thing.... Tim was on private land and can do as he pleases, not everyone who sees this knows that...

DSRC said:
Ok, giving the name of the park & it's location then daring the tree huggers to come try to stop it.....not cool at all!!!! I guarantee you that NO ONE was laughing the last time they visited. That is one thing that is NOT taken lightly there. There is a reason the park isn't named in the video or in the article. Besides a LARGE part of that video was not even shot at the park that was named in the comment section!!!! I realize it wasnt meant to harm but that was probably one of the worse things that could have been said!!!!
It was brought to my attention this post in particular this morning. I wanted to make it clear and known that I was not the poster of it I was on a public comp and didn't log out (lesson learned from tht). I love that park and don't agree with that post I have gotten on the blogg and made it clear and also contacted aol by all methods and several emails as well as flagged it so if any of you are aol members please flag it for removal! Thanks