• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what magazines are worth the money

Erobey

What off road / car hot rod type magazines are worth the money to subscribe to that actually have cool stuff in not just bolting some store bought stuff on? I used to get crawl for awhile but cant find it on the store shelves to see if its still decent.

Re:

Crawl is the only mag I still pay for. The others piled up and never really got looked at. There is only so many times I can read about bolting on a bumper or which tire performs best.

Had a subscription to crawl since the it's been around, and had one for JP magazine for 5 1/2 years. Jp is kind of redundant each year but the put some nice jeeps in it and I'm a sucker for nice jeeps.

Re: Re: what magazines are worth the money

Crawl for me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

OFFROAD is pretty cool, mostly fullsize, desert truck type stuff. I think I get it for like $6/year now.

I still get it and Car Craft, because they cover stuff that I wouldn't normally "search" for on the internet, but I can look into more if I'm interested.

Crawl an Diesel World, sometimes pick up a copy of Mudlife at Barnes and Noble.

Crawl and petersens for two reason. 1st is Fred I like all the crazy story he writes. 2nd is the UA it's a sweet event.