• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what the hell is there to do in tn

NTIDWELL

gonna be headed down to jimmy smith place was gonna make a couple days out of it what the hell is there to do around there wife will be tagn along so is there any must go see **** or any must go eat at place thanks for any info

Chattanooga is one of my favorite cities. Hit up the aquarium and the. Spend the day walking around the downtown area. We spent all day walking around this summer, down to the river via the "water step" or whatever theyre called, through the art district, and ten ate at awesome restaurants. Big river I think it's called is an awesome place to eat. Also don't forget there's rock city up there, incline railroad, and other touristy stuff.

You GOTTA visit , and EXPERIENCE damn RUBY FALLS if you are in Chattanooga :****:

DEEP COOL cave with a WATERFALL comin out the ceiling in it :eek:

it is right at ROCK CITY as well ;D

There is more stuff to see and do than yall will have time for in 2 days :****:

Where the hell yall comin from anyway :dunno:

Elliott said:
Rod run in gatlinburg is coming up this month also
Yes sir, get there around noon to see a million hot rods cruising around, stay until after 10 and the chesticles come out! Make sure you buy some cool beads though. Dollar store mardi gras beads won't get you anything! :cougar: :cougar:

zukiscott said:
You GOTTA visit , and EXPERIENCE damn RUBY FALLS if you are in Chattanooga :****:

DEEP COOL cave with a WATERFALL comin out the ceiling in it :eek:

it is right at ROCK CITY as well ;D

There is more stuff to see and do than yall will have time for in 2 days :****:

Where the hell yall comin from anyway :dunno:
be comen from just south of STL close enuff when I get this buggy done I will be down to ride with you all thanks for all the info wife was wanting to turn this into a mini vacation she is cool with me building this buggy so I figure I'd better find the nest **** to do from you all

payne97 said:
Sticky Fingers has great BBQ its by the MALL right off 75
and i liked Rock City I didnt like Ruby Falls

HAH.........did you get SKEERED when they shut down the lights :flipoff1:

..........or is it still politically correct for them to do that anymore :dunno:...., I haven,t been there in bout 8 years.

there is a sticky Fingers BBQ downtown Chattanooga also, thats some good food! drool If you got time head up to the Lost Sea and spend a couple Hours, its on Hwy 68 toward Tellico Plains, If youve never been, Tellico is actually a cool drive (19+- miles along the river and a awesome waterfall)

NTIDWELL said:
gonna be headed down to jimmy smith place was gonna make a couple days out of it what the hell is there to do around there wife will be tagn along so is there any must go see **** or any must go eat at place thanks for any info

Aetna Mountain, your wife will love it there.