• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whatcom county Snow Run...

County's small KP! :redneck: Good to meet you today-and thanks again for your Service! :awesomework:
It's just ironic--the comment made when asked if any of you guys had a winch...then about 2 hrs later I get a call from Eddy. :haha:

But I'm glad you guys are alright! :awesomework: Hopefully a lesson learned about being prepared :cool:...I'm buying 2 belts today!!! :redneck:

Oh yeah. Fully know the need for one. been looking. actually asked Eddy if he had any in stock. The plan has been to get one at the first of the year for while, been looking for one to trade some stuff for but all I got are rifles and a bow kickin around that are up for trade.:redneck: Then break out the bender and build a new bumper for it.:D

I have spare belts for my truck behind the seat. :D

It was good to meet you guys. Any plans one when and where for that hangover run yet?

Oh yeah. Fully know the need for one. been looking. actually asked Eddy if he had any in stock. The plan has been to get one at the first of the year for while, been looking for one to trade some stuff for but all I got are rifles and a bow kickin around that are up for trade.:redneck: Then break out the bender and build a new bumper for it.:D

I have spare belts for my truck behind the seat. :D

It was good to meet you guys. Any plans one when and where for that hangover run yet?

Same place on new years day:awesomework: