• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whats the best offroad park in Tennesse

kturner

It's not a good time til something gets broke!
My wife and I are planning a vacation to Pigeon Forge Tn. We would like to take along our rig and wheel a new park along the way. Do you guys recommend any parks ?

golden mtn is my favorite.
AOP is nice becasue its 30 minutes away and it is getting better everyday. But golden is still my favorite place to ride.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Windrock. Fa sho. :afro:

Seriously though, holler at me or Tony when you get here. We can try and make it up there to show you the good stuff!
Hell yeah !

I've wheeled both GMP & AOP and both are in my top 5 of parks but myself I would say GMP just by little bit but it is very close because they are pretty close to the same kind of terrain! Great technical rock crawling with some nasty stuff to if you want to hammer down!!

I really love AOP (was there last weekend for the second time), GMP AND Windrock. Theres great trails at all 3 of them!

GONOVRIT said:
For my own benefit, which of you guys that are saying AOP Has ever wheeled GMP? I'm just wondering because I haven't wheeled AOP yet. Thanks.

I've rode both. AOP is closer to me but I would rather go to GMP. Both are fantastic and you cant go wrong on either.

Perfect timing on this thread as I just be came a tn resident this week, looks like gonna have to hit gmp and aop soon.