• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's this worth?

Alright that's better...any more?

That's a little less than I was thinking but that's ok...I want honest opinions.

I was thinking 14-17k... if it had coilovers these goobers wouldn't be so hard on it :flipoff1: . But it's only worth what someone will give for it, remember that when negotiating a trade

I'm considering trading my RZR..I think the RZR should sell fairly easily for 17 to 18K which is more than what the few responses I have gotten say the jeep is worth. However I think the RZR value will drop faster than the Jeep.

Of course the Jeep could bring 18 to 20K again with the right buyer.

The other thing I must consider is which will I get more use / fun out of while I have it.

TRCXP said:
Here's what I have so far.

Yankster - $11,500
20 foot - $11,500
race jeep - $12,000
scroexj - $14,000
shawnee crawler - $15,000
muddinmetal - $15,500
Average = $13,250

That looks right to me. If it needs sway bars the shocks aren't right, and or link geometry. And the material of tabs, bolts, types of welds, and drivetrain mounts are all the kinds of things that make the diff between a 15k rig and a 20k rig. steering knuckles can make a grand difference. Driveshafts, fuel system, and the way it sounds are things that would matter too me also. I wouldn't want a rig with a 5.3 either now that 6.0's have gotten popular. Just in the past year having a 60 front is like runnin yota axles. Now if I was lookin for that exact jeep and that's what I wanted it would be worth more to me. But you asked our opinions and everyone that chimed in isn't lookin for this rig just given you a rundown on the parts it has.