• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelers in Thurston County

slideshow86

Im new to wheeling and finally have my truck to the point I feel I wont hold others back if I go out with groups of people.

I live in yelm and dont have many people to wheel with.

I dont like going out solo, so I dont get out much.

Im also looking for more places, other than elbe.

Looking forward to meeting some of you :hi:

Well if you think you have built your truck good enough to not hold any body back hook up with me after winter and i'll show you some canadia wheeling!!!:;:awesomework:

I'm from Yelm also but my jeep isnt going to be done for a few months probably. Where abouts in Yelm ya live?

i live to wheel. call any time. ive gone alone 7 times this year so i feel ya. im thankful nothing has broke to bad. sat or sun im down.

Give me a call....2532410561

Been a few days since I was last online. Ill give ya a ring.

Hes just bored of going to Elbe with nobody else.

WTF does make things exciting tho

B-rad took the world took the words right outa my mouth.

I'm from Yelm also but my jeep isnt going to be done for a few months probably. Where abouts in Yelm ya live?

In the woods :)

i live to wheel. call any time. ive gone alone 7 times this year so i feel ya. im thankful nothing has broke to bad. sat or sun im down.

Well im ready John. Im going to do more wheeling this year! I know your beast can pull me around no problems! Ill talk to the wife, were probably down to go a day this weekend!

Last edited:
I've been wheeling alot lately with some buddies and were always willing to have new people go with, we usually post up our trips the week or so before.

Latest posts