• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin this weekend?

I'm just suggesting that Mark has considerable more trail time logged and no matter what he's piloting he'd probably still show me up real good.

Since I've just recently gotten back into the sport, my 'feel' for my rig and its capabilities is still in the 'development stage'. My use of the skinny pedal and picking the harder/advanced lines is less often than it could and possibly will be in the future.

We are all going back up again on the 23rd of this month! You should join us I will be in the same spot as you learning my rig and getting the feel back for things:D

my junk won't be ready by then but thank you for the encouragement. amazing what being married, working full time and a long commute each way will do to your "workin' on my rig" time. weekends now seem to be chock full of stuff that couldn't get done during the week and it ain't rig-related.:mad:

my junk won't be ready by then but thank you for the encouragement. amazing what being married, working full time and a long commute each way will do to your "workin' on my rig" time. weekends now seem to be chock full of stuff that couldn't get done during the week and it ain't rig-related.:mad:

Sorry to hear that but at the same time you have what matter most on top of your list! which is a very respectable attribute:awesomework: Keep it up man:beer:

Try and find some time for it cause I would love to go up with somebody at about the same skill level as me versus therest of the guys that will spank 8 ways from friday:haha: