• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin this weekend?

WinchBunny

Hey there everyone, im trying to find out if anyones wheelin in the north end this weekend? Maybe Walker? My roommate has a mildly built zj an would like to try to get out on some trails this weekend it next before he deploys to Korea...TTFN:awesomework:

aww got your message. Sadly my girl.. the jeep... is going under the knife this week! :booo: hope you guys have fun though, it would be good to see ya again!

Last edited:
aww got your message. Sadly my girl is going under the knife this week! :booo: hope you guys have fun though, it would be good to see ya again!

Everything ok??? (I hope)....
No wheelin fer me this weekend...:booo:

Would love to go out this weekend to:mad: she is still in pieces:booo: but hopfully done by next :011::011:

How friendly is Walker for a slightly longer 06 Toyota Tacoma? I get around Elbe fine, Evans on the other hand is a little tighter but I still manage getting around on all the trails. Not too worried about body damage just want to know ahead of time.

How friendly is Walker for a slightly longer 06 Toyota Tacoma? I get around Elbe fine, Evans on the other hand is a little tighter but I still manage getting around on all the trails. Not too worried about body damage just want to know ahead of time.

Its plenty friendly.... :;

Most of Walker will likely not cause body damage, save for a couple places if your not careful....If you do go, expect some damage (and provide proof!!!), but if you come out unscathed...:cheer:
:haha:

I might be able to finally make it up there Sunday. How are the conditions up there currently? I'm guessing not much for snow, unless you get up higher? Just wondering so I know what tires I should run:D