• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheeling at AOP

Rokcrler

Onetoncrawler and mtnride and a few others when to ride...lucky bastards!
bevygage.jpg

use4u9yg.jpg

8ububuja.jpg

y6a6ave3.jpg

2ady6ygu.jpg

3ypybyju.jpg

3ehe7y6a.jpg

Looking forward to checking out the park.

Re:

I went and recovered the rig. What I was told was that his buddies rig was broke. He was trying to get to the bottom to get parts. He went down trail 69,a trail that has never been climbed. They said he only had his lap belt on.

Is 69 a new trail, I rode there a couple weeks ago and never noticed it, which I could have just drove by it and not payed any attention.

OK only thought the bounty hill hadn't been climb, guess we have to change that this weekend.

69 is really narrow. I don't think theres a way in hell a full width axle'd rig will climb 69. But ill watch and help turn yall back over should the greasy side go up.

Thanks to everyone that helped get my buggy right side up and get it out of the woods. I'm ok. Just had a little leakage from my head. I'll be back and ready in a few weeks. You guys are great. :****:

blue44 said:
Thanks to everyone that helped get my buggy right side up and get it out of the woods. I'm ok. Just had a little leakage from my head. I'll be back and ready in a few weeks. You guys are great. :****:
Good deal, I'm glad your OK and you got the leak stopped. I'm also glad I could help get the buggy out of the woods.

Yea I don't k know that your cell phone would have ever been located if someone hadn't called it when we when & checked it out lol! Glad your good to go. That look like a very nasty crash!

Latest posts