• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheeling for Memorial day weekend!!

stealthrunner1

So where did you go wheeling for the memorial day weekend?????:corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: Here is a couple pictures from manastash.( Crash pulling cable???)

Last edited:
Drinking with you Friday night and stuck in a hole in front of you Saturday morning :mad:

thanks again for pullin my lil truck out. Had a blast ridin with Crashy. I was kinda surprised how much of the rocks were exposed and not surprised how many dumbasses were up there tryin to kill themselves and anyone else they could drag down with em. :cheer:

You guys try and run up shoestring again Sunday or ??? Do tell :corn:

Ya, sorry we missed you guys sarg.we had a excellent time lots of killer wheeling. but we'll see you july 4th when the rocks will be hopping,we'll all be over on the 410 side the 4th. here's another couple pictures...:corn:( And yes crash got mounted several times over the weekend:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: )

Last edited:
hey archer it was nice to meet you and we did make it up to funny rocks from the creek side (that was fun!!!!):cool:

Last edited:
O by the way in the snow the MTR's kicked ass hunter1 had half worn 35's and i had 37's and they just kept on pulling even in the slushy krap...:cool:

Last edited:
I had a great time on Saturday with you guys. Here's one picture of me from the rocks.

S3700133.jpg

Who say's there won't be any rock crawling at funny rocks on memorial day weekend!!!!!!!:kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :corn:

Last edited:
We went to Naches.. I had been up thier since last sunday.. We were the first rigs to try to go to the rocks in quite a while from the milk creek side.. didnt make it got burried blew to tires off the bead got hungery and head back to camp.. We ran traisl all week and saturday my carb took a **** so sunday i rode with Toyota4x4matt up to the rocks. Us and robin had moon rocks all to our selves :redneck: Met a few folks from the board and relized who a few folks were after we got back to camp..

Broke my Jeep, drove a few cool rigs, and watched Sarg and James flirt all weekend :flipoff:

MyDixieWrecked said:
i rode with Toyota4x4matt up to the rocks. Us and robin had moon rocks all to our selves :redneck: Met a few folks from the board and relized who a few folks were after we got back to camp..
So that's who you were. :hi: Did you get any good pics?

had a great time up at the rocks, were the first ones up to the moon rocks at 4am sat morning and had it all to ourselves. Broke my t-case though and had to be winched off the side of the trail after getting stuck, Thanks every one for offering to pull me out. Over all had a good time and put a lot of faces with names from the board.

We tried to run Shoestring on sunday. Me, Ed, and GaryTJ made it just fine but everyone broke behind us. So we waited for about 2 hours, they didn't get fixed, so we went back to save the day. Still had fun though.