• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheeling music

I prefer tha sound of a 400 sbc :woot: hell i dont have a radio. molaugh. Although have wanted one many times. But when im wheeling i need to hear all tha dam noises thats going on. Half the time there somebody there with the radio so loud that I can hear their music anyway. :****:

Yeah I just listen to everyone else's when I can hear it. I do think it's funny that when you hear someone blasting :afro: music when they are in there gayzr and you over hear there radio when they load up its rock or country. Same way on the river to you gots to blare the :afro: music homie.

I haven't had tunes in any of my crawlers in the last 10yrs until this yr. Rarely listen to it while wheeling. It's mostly for beverage and wrenching breaks. I have some very diverse playlists but so far it's mostly been AFI, slightly stoopid, sublime and a lot of bluegrass.

I never listen to :afro: music. I prefer good country music, not this pop/rock country now days. People like Frank Foster, Hank Jr., Waylon Jennings, Jason Aldean, Rhett Akins, Thomas Rhett, Eric Church, etc.

AC/DC! I listen to all sorts, depends on different things. Is anyone riding with me? Can others hear what I'm playing? And sometimes I even blair :afro: music...

Papa Roach
Chevelle
Incubus
Nickelback
Three Days Grace
Black Label Society
Crossfade
Godsmack
Smile Empty Soul

^^^ All from my "Trail Ride" playlist. Also kick in some 90 country on occasions. Like I said, who I'm riding with, and if anyone is riding shotgun with me determines some of it. Also, my mood changes to party mode the more I drink, so does my prefered music style.

Dirty_Stroke said:
I never listen to :afro: music. I prefer good country music, not this pop/rock country now days. People like Frank Foster, Hank Jr., Waylon Jennings, Jason Aldean, Rhett Akins, Thomas Rhett, Eric Church, etc.

If you like Slightly Stoopid, try out Pepper. They are pretty good as well.

I listen to that 4.0 sing in symphony with rear spool chirp and irok humming a nice bass tone. But the magic Pandora box is almost always on Louis CK, Aaron Lewis, Korn, David Alan Coe, Bloodhound Gang, Muddy Waters, G&R, or Hank III. I want to murder ALL new country singers with a feather duster. It would take a LONG time and I would enjoy every second. Rap is an in the garage, feel like a throwback thing. Ice Cube, old Snoop, Sir Mix a Lot, Too Short, O.D.B., Dr Dre...

The funny thing is that I downloaded music maniac and stared at it and fought a blank. Haaaaaaa. I love sublime, chevell, ac/dc, metallica, Bob marley, the doors, zeppelin, George straight, you get the idea. I have not heard of a few of those bands like afi, slightly stupid, I will check them out. What else?

yjwrangler95 said:
If you like Slightly Stoopid, try out Pepper. They are pretty good as well.
I like some pepper but prefer Iration over them. Turnpike Troubadours and Hackensaw boys also get a lot of play when I'm in the woods. I would rather be deaf than listen to todays pop country. If I were in the mood for metal it would be Bullet for my Valentine and trusty old Mudvayne. Its not often I hear anything other than :afro: music on the trail anymore.

I will always rock the 4W's. Hank Williams, Hank Williams, Jr Hank3, and Don Williams. I've never had a buggy you could hear a radio in though. :dunno: