• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired wheels and super swampers

tennessee_4x4_man said:
i got 4 wheels for sale for 150$ there 16.5 x 9.75 8 lug chevy 8 on 6.5 i ant got tires yet just seeing if theres any interst in tires and wheels together tires will be super swampers 39.5x14.50x16.5 tread i not shure probile 20% maby more i would wount 250$ for wheels and tires locsted in moss tn 38575 my number is 1 931 243 4062
Soooooooo we got pic price and location.

I approve of this post :drinkers:

xjmarc said:
Only half the pics, he doesn't have the tires yet that he's selling.
Who cares they will be atleast probile 20%

well mac bought my wheels not shure on the tires yet i give mac first chance on them if mac does not wount the tires i post the guy who had them for sale

So are you trying to buy a set of tires and resale them for profit? Im confused by your tactics here. Does this not require a new for sale add?

I sure hope he creates another fur sail add, they way he sounds every word out before he writes it is priceless :dblthumb: :rolf: :rolf:

Get some thick skin man just busting ur balls,not meant to pick in ya, I hope ur not one of those snowflakes , good times man just relax :dblthumb:

its cool not holding a grudge i failed english in school as you can tell i dont mean to piss any one off some times i get a little hiper on thinking all this **** out but its ok i am good i take all my pills ever day and i dont miss my doctor appoint menats at mental health place i do keep all my tictical ar15s and 9mm cleaned and ready to go if the **** hits the fan

tennessee_4x4_man said:
its cool not holding a grudge i failed english in school as you can tell i dont mean to piss any one off some times i get a little hiper on thinking all this **** out but its ok i am good i take all my pills ever day and i dont miss my doctor appoint menats at mental health place i do keep all my tictical ar15s and 9mm cleaned and ready to go if the **** hits the fan

Please clarify this for sale thread with whatever you are selling, if not, it will be locked and forgotten about.

ADMINISTRATOR

loct it i dont give a **** mac bouth the wheels i dont know about tires i should just got them my self and then marked price up was trying to help some people out