• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired wheels

smithbuilt

I have 4 15x10 8 lug white spoke wheels. came off street truck no rock rash. $125 Jimmy Smith chattanooga 423-827-4913

Still for sell!!! 4 inch back spacing. No idea what shipping would be. my zip is 37415. thanks

smithbuilt said:
Still for sell!!! 4 inch back spacing. No idea what shipping would be. my zip is 37415. thanks

so I'm supposed to take your zip code to the local freight company and ask them how much to ship a set of 4 15x10 8 lug white spoke wheels that have 4 inch backspacing and no pics or other info ..really? :gtfo:

Yea thats exactly what you do! Get your summit catalog out turn to page 254 ,thats what they look like!! A ****ing white spoke wagon wheel! Thanks :gtfo:

If you"re to lazy to pack one wheel to a set of scales and multiply it by four and then contact a local Fed-Ex company and ask for a shipping quote then You should have said Not Interested in Shipping. :****: I would have understood the "Not Interested in Shipping" a whole lot better than the dumbass response you left, and pics help sell ****. :flipoff1:

Damn Jimmy post a picture next time. You can't sell wheels for the amount your asking without a pic what's wrong with you. This ain't the TN trader. Not everyone has seen white wagon wheels, I have seen black ones.ha

don't understand what every body is bitching about for that price don't worry about shipping. I'm sure he would be fair to you and yopou wouldn't have to worry about gettinig screwed.

electrican said:
don't understand what every body is bitching about for that price don't worry about shipping. I'm sure he would be fair to you and yopou wouldn't have to worry about gettinig screwed.
not bitching and never said anything about getting screwed. Shipping may not be anything to you but it would make a difference to me . I really dont like paying asking price plus some ridiculous shipping price for used wheels .

Bubba1
HaHa, I have seen white wagon wheels before, just not the ones he is offering up for sell . All he states about their condition is " no rock rash" . Is there something wrong with seeing an item before you purchase it? Last time I checked that was the normal way to do it.. :****:

I've seen the wheeles my self &they look great. Kinda hard 2 beat 31.50 per wheel, i mean really? wtf? Price some new ones plus shipping &see what that totals. I've f***cked off alot more money than that &got a whole lot less!

Wish the backspacing was different then i'd get them and shipping wouldn't be an issue cause I'm 20 minutes down the road.