• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are the Women?

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
Since I have found myself single, I have realized that finding available women from 20-39 is REALLY tough....

So I got to thinking:

According to the Hardline forum statistics there are 10649 members with a ratio of 33.8 men for every woman.. Meaning that there are 315 women on here... UPDATE: HL has added almost 130 women in 7 months! Brings our total to 449 as of 11/1/16
That got me to thinking.... I like ALMOST all of you fu*kers on here, so why not try to find a woman on here? HL the dating site :****:

Sure of those 315, 50 probably joined to sell their man's rigs in the classifieds and never came back, & 200 of them are married to or dating one of y'all. But, what about those other 65 ish women?

Do they want a balding single dad with a pos rig that can squeeze the **** out of a bathroom scale? :fish:

P.S. To all my "friends" on here who ain't never once tried to hook me up with their wife's hot friends(Piper) or their sister (Josh) ... I've been wanting to give y'all this: :flipoff1:

My best advice - Facebook. And that's 100% the truth. Also gives you the ability to do a brief background check by scanning through a chick's **** on there. If a bitch is crazy, it's usually pretty evident from her FB activity. Plus there's usually pics that date way back so you can see what she used to look like, maybe who she hangs around, if she's the ugly friend or hot friend of her little clique, educated or not, etc.

....just do it. As much as you frequent here, I believe you will actually enjoy it. I shunned it for a long time and held out, but once I decided to get on the bandwagon, I saw what a valuable tool it was for finding some strange.

TacomaJD said:
My best advice - Facebook. And that's 100% the truth. Also gives you the ability to do a brief background check by scanning through a chick's **** on there. If a bitch is crazy, it's usually pretty evident from her FB activity. Plus there's usually pics that date way back so you can see what she used to look like, maybe who she hangs around, if she's the ugly friend or hot friend of her little clique, educated or not, etc.

....just do it. As much as you frequent here, I believe you will actually enjoy it. I shunned it for a long time and held out, but once I decided to get on the bandwagon, I saw what a valuable tool it was for finding some strange.

You are the 5th person to tell me that in about 10 days... Here's the thing though... My whole live I have been in relationships & have avoided temptation like the plague because I knew if it was presented to me I wouldn't want to control myself.... If I open myself up to that many women who may could be gotten naked, I will catch syphilis :****:

muddinmetal said:
You are the 5th person to tell me that in about 10 days... Here's the thing though... My whole live I have been in relationships & have avoided temptation like the plague because I knew if it was presented to me I wouldn't want to control myself.... If I open myself up to that many women who may could be gotten naked, I will catch syphilis :****:

Well Tyler it is your lucky day cause Syphilis is curable.

Meeting a woman is like going fishing. Say you are trolling the riverbank then you see a 8 pound bass just sitting there waiting for a little minnow to swim by to eat. Are you going to cast at it? Hell yeah you are, especially if you want to catch it. With that being said if you want to catch a fish you first have to make a cast...

matth_85 said:
backpage.com

Damn right flashemifyougotem

Women are like are a lot like heavy equipment, it's almost always more cost effective to rent than to own ......

J.A.B said:
Damn right flashemifyougotem

Women are like are a lot like heavy equipment, it's almost always more cost effective to rent than to own ......

Old man I used to party with told me at the bar one night...

"Son, all women are bi-sexuals"
"If they don't wanna give it to ya, you can buy it"

Neal3000 said:
Where's Jill? Oh she's really lonely, out walkin' the corn fields again....

Most inbred sounding commercial I've literally ever seen. I really thought it was a joke when I first saw it.

CougarLife.com

gotinder.com

And Josh has responded 3 times in this post so far and has STILL not mentioned setting you up with his sister :wtflol:

The bar scene is good for a temporary one. Show up an hour before last call. Better than jackin off in a sock. :drinkers:

Church is FULL of freaks. (As bad as it sounds) flashemifyougotem

Craigslist if you want to remain semi-anonymous.

For one you want to keep, try your buddy's wife's friends. He's gonna give you the free background check.

And I have to agree with Josh. Lots of HOT chicks show up on my "people you may know" list, that I don't ****ing know, but would like to!

But whatever you do, don't forget to follow the hot/crazy matrix! :****: