• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where to get tires locally?

mikeymoto

Does anyone have a good line on somewhere in Seattle/Everett/Snohomish area to get good prices on SS LTBs? I'm looking for a full set of 34x10.50x15s.

Discount Tire. They will usually match or beat their competitors prices. I would at least give them a call.

4wp sucks but tires are the one thing I get from them because for some reason just before they are at 1/2 tread they start getting side wall rips :D

Discount Tire. They will usually match or beat their competitors prices. I would at least give them a call.

Doesn't discount just order tires like swampers from 4wp? I am fairly certain I seen the dude browse to the online store and order mine when I went in and bought mine from them....

Sweet, thanks. I don't need them quick, just yesterday I picked up an all stock Samurai and after I get some other stuff done the tires will go on. Hopefully I'll be seeing you on the trails soon. :cheer:

Other places have better prices on swampers but by time you add shipping 4WP is still the cheapest.
Don't get me wrong I don't like 4WPs but every time I've got swampers its hard to beat there price.

i work at discount tire and i bought both sets of my swampers from 4wp:redneck: if we have to order them from interco the buyer gets raped on freight on top of the tire price. i got mine from 4wp cause they dont charge you freight. the only disount they gave me was no tax.