• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who builds chassis's ?

I help George at Angry Fab a lil here and there and its not all about the costumer being aggravating. There is other factors coming into play. I am trying to talk him into building chassis to sell just post them up forsale after they're done ready to leave. Less head ache that way

I promise that's the only way to do it, he will be glad if he changes to this model. I will not even take a deposit to put someone on a list for a frame, when I get one done its first come first served. It's unfortunate but it's really the easiest way.

zukimaster said:
Bending tube is hard for a beginner! I have had a nice air over hydraulic bender for about a year, read lots of stuff and practiced a little bit! started me a new cage and i have more time in the main hoop than it takes Jimmy Smith to build a entire buggy! when you make several different bends in a single piece, that **** is hard! these guys earn there money!

Get bendtech!

Bend tech is the only thing that allowed me to build my buggy. It STILL needs powder coating, but it does work. It may not be everyone's vision of beauty either but come on, everyone still loves their ugly children! I've rolled it with my wife in it at Hale Mtn on Whiskey Still. She still rides in it regularly.

Before building my buggy, all I had bent was a stinger on my LJ and calibration bends for the program. Also the only "fabbing" I had done was bolt ons on the LJ.

Elliott said:
I promise that's the only way to do it, he will be glad if he changes to this model. I will not even take a deposit to put someone on a list for a frame, when I get one done its first come first served. It's unfortunate but it's really the easiest way.
Fire Freak said:
I help George at Angry Fab a lil here and there and its not all about the costumer being aggravating. There is other factors coming into play. I am trying to talk him into building chassis to sell just post them up forsale after they're done ready to leave. Less head ache that way

Well said! Im not building anymore for anyone but my brother and wifes chassis and may start back next year. Its real easy to get burnt out.

PJ at M&M built my chassis and got it the roller stage. I finished it from there. I would highly recommend M&M.

I also had Jim's Garage back-half my first rig, Jim does great work too.

Another vote for Jim's Garage. Not only is his work top notch his buggies actually work.

If I was to buy one I like M&M fab or Jim's garage, they build different style then what I'm used to but it's hard to beat a clean and simple looking buggy like those are.