• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who is all going to msorp this weekend?

Hell yea! Saturday is gonna be packed with wheelers! I won't be able to sleep tomorrow night anticipating all the fun!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I will be there on the RZR. Looking foward to a good time!

Good meetin you bud. I remember meeting you, but I don't remember meeting you....if you know what I mean molaugh

I got a little more lit and rowdy Friday night than I originally intended, but damn it was fun! ...damn that SHINE!

John G., good meetin you too! I still think that propane fire pit you brought was the coolest **** ever :drinkers:

If something happens and MSORP ain't open for anymore public riding, Friday was about the best, most fun night I could've had there to end it on! :****:

TacomaJD said:
What some luck lol I ran the passenger side of my trailer tires off in that ditch going up the entrance road one time and rurnt a good ratchet strap that I had tied off under the ass-end of the trailer lol.

Even bigger suck is the county removing the culvert Bob put in previously! :wtflol:

Glad you got it out John! :drinkers:

Good times at the ride! Thanks again for anyone who stopped by and supported Team RobbyBobby by buying schwag! thumb.gif

Sorry about your bus getting stuck John. I installed a culvert and had the driveway perfect where you could have pulled in with a low rider and not hit, but the county came through and wiped it out with a motorgrader and refused to put it back in so I just filled their ditch with gravel. Looks like I will have to pour it full of concrete next time.[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]

BMan said:
Even bigger suck is the county removing the culvert Bob put in previously! :wtflol:

Glad you got it out John! :drinkers:

Good times at the ride! Thanks again for anyone who stopped by and supported Team RobbyBobby by buying schwag! thumb.gif

I was gonna buy some damn robbybobby coozies while we were waiting out the rain under the swag tent but I had left my wallet in the truck and forgot to go back and buy some! :mad:

rock yuppie said:
Looks like I will have to pour it full of concrete [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]next time[/size][/size].[/size][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]

I sure hope I can can plan for a next time. Was actually my first trip to MSORP and I regret that now. My favorite park hands down no question. There is a lot of everyting from mild to nasty. The place is flat out beautiful. I certainly hope I can make it back many more times in the future. Had an absolute blast Fri and Sat.
Barton

The-Boss said:
I sure hope I can can plan for a next time. Was actually my first trip to MSORP and I regret that now. My favorite park hands down no question. There is a lot of everyting from mild to nasty. The place is flat out beautiful. I certainly hope I can make it back many more times in the future. Had an absolute blast Fri and Sat.
Barton

What were you in Friday? That place is a kickass park! I could go there every weekend and not get tired of it.

TacomaJD said:
What were you in Friday? That place is a kickass park! I could go there every weekend and not get tired of it.

I was in the big ol exo-caged white CJ on Rocks rolling around with the one ton white S10.
If I had to pick one place to wheel from now on, that would be it.

The-Boss said:
I was in the big ol exo-caged white CJ on Rocks rolling around with the one ton white S10.

Hmm....I don't guess we rode together then Friday night. I remember the S10, just trying to place your Jeep. Of course, I don't remember alot from Friday night so I prolly did run into you at some point lol :drinkers:

The-Boss said:

We all tried to spread the word about MSORP the best we could for almost goin on bout 2.5 years now :dunno:

zukiscott said:
We all tried to spread the word about MSORP the best we could for almost goin on bout 2.5 years now :dunno:

I know I did....everytime I went down there I always spent the whole previous week calling or texting everybody I knew with any type of offroad vehicle.

TacomaJD said:
Hmm....I don't guess we rode together then Friday night. I remember the S10, just trying to place your Jeep. Of course, I don't remember alot from Friday night so I prolly did run into you at some point lol :drinkers:

Ha, yea we rode back into town Fri night. Buddy busted his 14 bolt yoke late and we stayed in town after a parts run.

As for knowing about the park. I knew it was there but since we roll up from Pensacola, I usually hit big events and never made it to one at MSORP. I am definitely in denial about it closing for good. Too nice of place with too much potential in a growing sport.

The-Boss said:
Ha, yea we rode back into town Fri night. Buddy busted his 14 bolt yoke late and we stayed in town after a parts run.

As for knowing about the park. I knew it was there but since we roll up from Pensacola, I usually hit big events and never made it to one at MSORP. I am definitely in denial about it closing for good. Too nice of place with too much potential in a growing sport.

Ah, I gotcha. Damn that's a long haul to play on some rocks lol I can't say much, I pulled my bike to Jennings, FL one time to do a track weekend at JenningsGP back before I wrapped it around a gaurdrail and crawling became my main hobby :driving: