• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who would you rather have sex with???

lot of variables man.
dead in teh sun still warm and she was wet when she died, or dead on a concrete floor cold and dry? c'mon, we could talk about thisfor hours. Is whoopi from behind?
get some specifics in here and we'll make an educated decision

Or, neither.

:flipgotcha: laughing1

You know, now that I think about it neal, you're pretty sick for thinking of this stuff :flipoff1:

Im comfortable with a 4 hour dead Halle Berry. .... I dont know any situation that Id be comfrtable sticking my winky in whoopi... *shudder * Isnt she a man anyway? :dunno:

Hally, nuff said. Not even a contest even if maggots are involved. I may have a problem if she is all bloated is all.

Whoopi
1.jpg

Or halley???? Come awn
halle-berry-swordfish-lingerie.JPG

Neil you have a sick mind, and where the hell have you been :flipoff1:

Dead or alive I would go with halley berry on this. :eek:

Ill fade the trend. Whoopie but only cause she's alive and that's if I absolutely had to. Sorry fellas Halle was leading the race by a mile until it came to the pulse.

P said:
I'm comfortable with a 4 hour dead Halley Berry. .... I don't know any situation that Id be comfrtable sticking my winky in whoopi... *shudder * Isnt she a man anyway? :dunno:

When I read this post I knew P would post up for dead Halley Berry.... We had a rather strange conversation one time, drunk of course, about a similar situation. I will have to let P fill you in on the rest of the conversation. All I can say is P likes having sex with dead people....

cbchambles said:
When I read this post I knew P would post up for dead Halley Berry.... We had a rather strange conversation one time, drunk of course, about a similar situation. I will have to let P fill you in on the rest of the conversation. All I can say is P likes having sex with dead people....
so he kind of goaded Ambo into her new career?
that's sweet setup for a necro then, what a planner thumb.gif

HAHA!!! I can see it now.

P goes to Ambo's work and walks in and hangs for a bit.

P " Hey baby, you wanna do it?"

Ambo "NO, P I'm at work."

P "FINE THEN I'LL BE IN THE MORGUE SCOPING OUT THE INVENTORY!"