• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whole lotta luv

Was out of town for a week, got some time to work on this again today. Cut the rockers off, made some new rockers, welded some scrap to the frame, and mocked it up.

I have some 16" coilovers and an orbital valve on the way. 90% sure the rear is going to be spring under at this point. Need to get down and pick up a transmission/t-case from chop chop, then I can mock up the engine/transmission/t-case, then I'll start on the suspension. Shortly after that I'll start a new project :haha:

779.jpg

776.jpg

773.jpg

Last edited:
Got some more work done on the hangers, still plenty left to do. Hopefully I'll be done with them tomorrow, and then I'll put an actual crossmember on, instead of rusty poo pipe:redneck:

848.jpg

845.jpg

Doing good work!

KEEP IT COMING:awesomework:

WHEN HE IS DONE ,THEN DISCRIMINATE THEN PLAYA HATE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENDS!:corn:

Last edited:
You fell over on your dirtbike and hurt your knee?... You gotta have a better excuse than that! Maybe overshot your landing by 50ft? Something! :fawkdancesmiley:

BTW, cool Luv. :awesomework:

Thanks guys:beer:

Time consuming but the end product is more art than just a weld:cool:

I'm still working on the artwork part, just a weld for now :redneck:

You fell over on your dirtbike and hurt your knee?... You gotta have a better excuse than that! Maybe overshot your landing by 50ft? Something! :fawkdancesmiley:

BTW, cool Luv. :awesomework:

I wish it was a cool story. Like I was 12th gear pinned through 30ft whoops on my KX1000 2stroke, and I wadded it up to miss a bunch of puppies and children on the track. But nope, front end washed, pinned my knee under the bike, and slid sideways for a ways, twisting my knee sideways the whole time. No cool story for me:booo: