• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whole lotta luv

thats tits on a ritz

With bacon ...
:D

I like tits, ritz, and bacon. Not sure about all of them at the same time, but I won't say no :redneck:

Butchered some door bars for the passenger side. Then rolled it outside to sweep and let the truck enjoy western washingtons one day of summer

1340251155922.jpg

1340251157884.jpg

1340251159967.jpg

1340251163602.jpg

1340251165228.jpg

1340251167057.jpg

1340251168500.jpg

Look whos talkin:fawkdancesmiley:

Don't worry you little ...Biatch !!! you'll see soon enough!!!:redneck::fawkdancesmiley::haha::haha::haha::haha: stop by the shop some time!!!!!!!Bring Beer!!!Buddy!!!!:D:haha::haha: Ya ready for Hoserland???????????????:corn::stirpot::corn::stirpot::corn::corn:

Don't worry you little ...Biatch !!! you'll see soon enough!!!:redneck::fawkdancesmiley::haha::haha::haha::haha: stop by the shop some time!!!!!!!Bring Beer!!!Buddy!!!!:D:haha::haha: Ya ready for Hoserland???????????????:corn::stirpot::corn::stirpot::corn::corn:

Im gonna head out to ryans for the 4th and stay a few days after to finish up my trailer! then all i gotta do is grease up the front end of the buggy and i should be solid:awesomework:

That's just because your not on Crawlinbc forum we have lots of builds going on right now Mine is on there to!!!!!:awesomework:

actually, I am on that site. But rich and big ern and a few others don't like me.
they delete my posts.
I have not been on that site for a few years.
Worst part is, lots of good guys there from when i lived up there.

Same user name there as here.:beer:

actually, I am on that site. But rich and big ern and a few others don't like me.
they delete my posts.
I have not been on that site for a few years.
Worst part is, lots of good guys there from when i lived up there.

Same user name there as here.:beer:

So why is it that you say they don't like you??????!!!!!!!!!!Do you bring the Drama????Cause ..We Don't deal with the drama or BS!!!!! We are all about Wheeling!!!!! and if you are not down with that....I would ban you to!!!!:corn: People need to know!!!!!! And sorry to Hi-Jack your thread TJ!!!!!:redneck:

Your Junk Looks Killer TJ!!!! now get it done!!!! so we can wheel the stuff!!!!!:awesomework:

Last edited:

Latest posts