• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WHOS GOING ON THE 2013 HOT ROD POWER TOUR??

TRIPPER

Ill probally sale it
IVE NEVER BEEN . ITS SEEMS LIKE IT WILL BE A GOOD TIME. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS PLANS TO GO THIS YEAR .

Saturday June 1: Arlington, TX

(but you knew that already, right?)

Sunday June 2: Texarkana, AR

(Texarkana is a city in two states, half Texas, half Arkansas.)

Monday June 3: Little Rock, AR

(Ever heard of the "Climber Motorcar"? It's the only car ever manufactured in Arkansas. Maybe we'll see one!)

Tuesday June 4: Memphis, TN

(Elvis and BBQ, what more do you need?)

Wednesday June 5: Birmingham (Hoover), AL

(The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum is worth a visit!)

Thursday June 6: Chattanooga, TN >I'll be at this one!<

(The home of Coker Tire, you can expect a warm welcome here.)

Friday June 7: Charlotte, NC

(If you don't know why Charlotte, NC is a cool place for car fans, you might be reading the wrong website.)

http://www.hotrod.com/eventcoverage/hrdp_1206w_2013_power_tour_dates_cities/

A group of 6 from McMinnville,tn. Is going long haul all the way ! Two 68 camaros 50 Chevy truck 54 gmc truck 66 nova wagon 55 Chevy .

I'm probably gonna take a load of 3 cars out to TX for a guy. He wants to fly out, get in his car and drive back instead of driving both ways. I'm hoping to make it back for the stop in Bham.

I'm gonna take my 69 camaro. I'm thinking about making the last 2 stops. I'll be leaving from Tuscaloosa if any body wants to meet up

I'm gonna be putting a set of black powdercoated 15"x10" Blazer/truck rallies w/ low profile tires on my lil Nissan truck, and try to get it painted by then. I was thinking red/white/blue 70's/80's Datsun road racer paint job. Kinda like this, but #51-
c12_0606_06z+bre_datsun_510_race_car+side_view.jpg

If any body from Hardline wants to meet up let me know. Oh and if anyone needs a enclosed trailer , I've got one for sale or trade...

TRIPPER said:
If any body from Hardline wants to meet up let me know. Oh and if anyone needs a enclosed trailer , I've got one for sale or trade...
X2! Anybody wanna get :drinkers: and holler at the flashemifyougotem and then :puke: while everybody molaugh at you, holler at me! I'll most likely go to the Chattanooga stop. 865-748-fiddytoo-sixty