• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why are 8 lug 19.5 wheels higher than

L

lowbudgetjunk

Giraffe *****? I was looking to fill out the wheel wells on my 46 Ford and I was blown away that people are asking 7-800 bucks for rusted out steel wheels of this variety.

you looking for dually wheels?

I've got a set of 8 lug 19.5 Alcoa's with michelin xze's on them, got'em on the tire rack that I havent used since I sold the dually at least 5 years ago.
front have great tread, rears are about half, need a date with some Mothers Mag & Wheel.

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

zukimaster said:
Not running ahead of Kel by any means, but what do you want for those wheels and tires?
I'll message ya if Kel isnt down.

shipping is likely the killer. I can pallet and drop at any terminal. but thats still pallet cost to ship to bama, from Houston.

InDaShop said:
I'll message ya if Kel isnt down.

shipping is likely the killer. I can pallet and drop at any terminal. but thats still pallet cost to ship to bama, from Houston.

Post em up. If Chad beats me to the punch, I can pick them up off of his truck for a $25 jar of shine and some jack stands :drinkers:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Post em up. If Chad beats me to the punch, I can pick them up off of his truck for a $25 jar of shine and some jack stands :drinkers:

$2800 tires/wheels/lugnuts/caps, on a pallet dropped at the terminal of your shipping choice. or picked up in Houston, TX

Those look a little too good for me, but the price is right. It is sad that I have to pass on things because they look too good. The beater shop truck can have good rubber, just needs fugly wheels. :dunno:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Those look a little too good for me, but the price is right. It is sad that I have to pass on things because they look too good. The beater shop truck can have good rubber, just needs fugly wheels. :dunno:

I shopped forever. Found the alums from Alcoa. and found the steelies from china. i never was able to find boxvan or whatever steelie domestic 19.5's that were available for sale.

Those remind me of exactly what I had on my motor home, just in a 19.5 instead of 22.5. It has been a struggle so far, but I really want some ratty looking steelies, maybe even with a little rust on them.

Can't find the other thread. You got any more updates on what you've done to that hauler trailer?

Edit found other thread. Good stuff thumb.gif

Latest posts