• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wide Open Design is MOVING! New and bigger shop!

Bahama Bob said:
Pictures and videos coming. We got there Friday afternoon and stayed until 5 or so Sunday. We went a local car show with the 38 specail and Blower buggy Friday night, spent Saturday at the new W.O.D shop, and wheeled yesterday. He is a video I shot Friday night running up the road with John in the 38.[size=10pt][/size]
http://youtu.be/K1SGk49HsvA

Why the edit on where you wheel'd? ???

crawlin85cj said:
This is very true. I have video of the virginity taking if someone will host and post it.

I would love to see it. I sure could not see out of the 38!!! Can you post it to Youtube?

First off I want to thank every one that came out to the grand opening! It was pretty over whelming to see all of the old faces and a lot of new ones that came out to support us last weekend. I can't thank every one that helped me out through out the weekend as well. I had guys that were cooking, cleaning, help move stuff, bringing jack stands :flipoff1:, helping answer questions that I couldn't get to, and just in general any thing they could do to help out in any way possible. The event would not have been possible with out all of that help.

I can't thank every one enough!

Now that it said!

We had a freaking blast and you really missed out if you weren't there. There was some kind of entertainment all day and night long. We kicked it off with a cruise in on Friday night and ended it at a ride on Sunday and there was some thing to do the entire time in between.

I'm ready for rest now !

Cool video. Looking through the stickie-smoke looks like there was quite a stable of vehicles in there! Congrats on the new shop. Next time I'm in the Boro I'll try to stop by.

ridered3 said:
Cool video. Looking through the stickie-smoke looks like there was quite a stable of vehicles in there! Congrats on the new shop. Next time I'm in the Boro I'll try to stop by.

Yup and that was just the "storage" room!

Found two pictures posted in redneckengineered's build thread on Pirate:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Any other pictures?

Latest posts