• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock 10/31

If anyone else is wantin' to do the 9am thing....Alex and another I believe are gonna be there. I just need another hour or so to get some beauty sleep when I get off work at 6am Sat morning.

I'll be there at 9am with another jeep. I think Tiki and Shawn will be there as well.

Probably do 15 and hang out for a bit. Maybe go play on lil mule.

Good times....relaxin ride for me.

73ce518f1b4a045c057951d79f868baf.jpg

Awesome ride today!

We did 15, school bus, stair steps and 39. Me and the newbie(Sam) in the rear steer Rockwell jeep did lower rattle rock, then ran little mule and 15 backwards once the rain started.

SD card on go pro was full, but may have videos of slant hill on 39 from phone to upload later.

tonybolton said:
We don't have all that money sitting at home like you do to count....so we ride. 8)

molaugh :rolf: if I had yours and Patrick's money I would ride every weekend to :woot: :driving:

Re: Re: Windrock 10/31

wimpykid said:
Awesome ride today!

We did 15, school bus, stair steps and 39. Me and the newbie(Sam) in the rear steer Rockwell jeep did lower rattle rock, then ran little mule and 15 backwards once the rain started.

SD card on go pro was full, but may have videos of slant hill on 39 from phone to upload later.
How'd you guys fair on the Slant Hill on 39?

Doug , Shawn, and I made it. Ernie's buggy started cutting out on the top end, and Sam was right the edge of making and probably would have made it, but decided to save his jeep for another day.

I was the only one to try the slab rock at the end of Cadillac hill. Didn't really come close to making , but it was a half azz try.

Only damage from slant hill was Shawn's ole lady took rock to the forehead from Doug's buggy. Good thing it glanced off the cage first. My hat's off to her, she's a trooper and seemed fine after the initial shock of it.