• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock May 19-21

Re:

tonybolton said:
Also....dont count on me to be the beer-mule. Whatever you wanna tryn get in....have at it. Sometimes they'll let us pass on through....sometimes they don't.

Jus puttin that out there...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Snitches get stitches

Loaded up and waiting for the wife to get home so we can pack coolers then hit the road. Will be rolling into camp late, but will be ready to ride in the morning.

Have fun guys, I'm out.

Heard something popping in front end while loading. Had my son drive while I checked it out and think the ring and pinion are toast.

The Luke said:
Dang. How extreme is your trailer? I thought my ramps were steep....
Never made it to the trailer.

Yes it is a hp60. I could probably follow Tony in 2wd, but wouldn't want to hurt any feelings. :stir:

wimpykid said:
Have fun guys, I'm out.

Heard something popping in front end while loading. Had my son drive while I checked it out and think the ring and pinion are toast.

If you wanted to ride along with us, there a few spare seats here and there.

And I've tried to break it with no luck.

Kinda crazy, I've got two complete sets of spares for the rear and have never broke one. I've? broke several 35 spline stubs.

The "one" thing Chevy got right.

ridered3 said:
If you wanted to ride along with us, there a few spare seats here and there.

Appreciate the offer.

I'm gonna tear into the front end to see what might be happening. If I get it resolved I'll be there. If not, gonna spend the day working on it.

Had a hell of a time today. Good meeting everybody and thanks again to Tony and Phollman for showing us around.

Latest posts