• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

windrock

zjtrey said:
sweet vids... a few of us will be at WR this weekend.. any other hardliners be there?
What trails y'all plan on running?? Was thinking about goin to golden mountain but might just ride here if y'all got a pretty good group coming up!!

Jwhit55 said:
What trails y'all plan on running?? Was thinking about goin to golden mountain but might just ride here if y'all got a pretty good group coming up!!

any and all... we're most interested in the new trails around 81 and rail trail, atomic ridge etc.

Jwhit55 said:

From the looks of what the weather is saying you will end up with a wet ass no matter where you ride :****:

heepr said:
any and all... we're most interested in the new trails around 81 and rail trail, atomic ridge etc.

heepr is part of my group.... we want to run it all basically hahaha, we've got a pretty small group of well built rigs at this point going so if a few want to join in thats cool.. planning on riding friday saturday and sunday... last i checked it was 30% chance of showers, not enough to stop us.

we do want to check out the new stuff, atomic, waldens ridge, rail trail.... seems like everytime we go to windrock all we get done is rattlerock and a few other regulars so we're looking for new stuff and trails we haven't hit before

Big Tim Bacon at the beginning of the Atomic Ridge Trail at Windrock

Damn D!!! Your boiz gettin' all shiny side down!!!

I don't know about you, or anyone thats been wheeling Windrock this YEAR....but i'm damn sick and tired of MUD. I can't wait till i'm bitchin' about dust in my eyes and sweat rollin' off my forehead.