• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - ARCS Race #2 - April 25-26, 2014

civicmindedex79 said:
What kinda crap is this?? Never seen you out on a ride. And this one has trees on the course just for you.

That's right, show me the love.
I'm stuck in beautiful downtown Portsmouth Ohio/ Quincy Kentucky trying to finish out a year long project. Sure would rather be there flogging my junk with y'all. I think Kenny Forbes is covering the tree climbing duty for me this weekend.

CHASMAN9 said:
That's right, show me the love.
I'm stuck in beautiful downtown Portsmouth Ohio/ Quincy Kentucky trying to finish out a year long project. Sure would rather be there flogging my junk with y'all. I think Kenny Forbes is covering the tree climbing duty for me this weekend.

Sure missed you out there. It was a whole race course through the trees. You could have hit enough to get your quota in for the year. No kidding wished you could have made it. Incrediable day of trail riding after the race.

Elliott said:
What was the finishing order?

Here's the top 25 from race 2. We will post the whole list ASAP as well as standings for the season thus far... Ought to be CLOSE!!!!
ytu7edas.jpg

civicmindedex79 said:
Sure missed you out there. It was a whole race course through the trees. You could have hit enough to get your quota in for the year. No kidding wished you could have made it. Incrediable day of trail riding after the race.

And now just when I thought we were going home, WRONG... Still freaking here!!! :****: :****: :****:

By the looks of the videos, it looked like a great track laid out. I would have loved to do some clear cutting out there. Maybe next time. :dblthumb: