• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - SRRS Buggy Race - August 4, 2012

liv2mx said:
wanted to make this but it doesnt look like the mi crew can go now.have fun guys and good luck!
Yall need to make arrangements, and be there for this... It will be the biggest show so far this season. I understand if you cant make it, but you dont want to miss the SuperLift event in October!!!

Coming down to watch this one was gonna enter but I'll see how y'all do thinks first dam sure entering superlift if my **** holds together is there gonna be any trail rideing before or after the event haven't never been wheeln down in tn so hopen someone be willing to let this poor :afro: follow them around

NTIDWELL said:
Coming down to watch this one was gonna enter but I'll see how y'all do thinks first dam sure entering superlift if my **** holds together is there gonna be any trail rideing before or after the event haven't never been wheeln down in tn so hopen someone be willing to let this poor :afro: follow them around
Even if you decide not to enter, we are glad you are coming down to enjoy the action, where are you coming from?
We planned this event to start early, that way everyone can do some trail riding after the races!

FroggF350 said:
Even if you decide not to enter, we are glad you are coming down to enjoy the action, where are you coming from?
We planned this event to start early, that way everyone can do some trail riding after the races!
Southeast Missouri not to bad of a drive 5hrs been wanting to come down and ride with y'all since I got into this sport me and the old lady was suspose to go celebrate our one yr annervirsy but she a cool bitch and letting us go to ur event but what's more romantic then watchn and doing some rock bouncein

We have had a lot of people ask about stock vehicles getting to the hills. As long as it is 4x4 or an ATV/SXS or something along those lines, you should be able to get to the race sites. Cars & most 2x4 vehicles will not be able to get back there. Stock 4x4 should be fine. You can get to the CAMP SITES in cars or 2x4 vehicles but not to the race sites.

We are open all weekend so you will be able to ride as well as watch the races. Will be a good weekend to get in some night riding ;)

seen the post on travelers motel DO NOT STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!! any of the others are fine :****:

FroggF350 said:
We have 21 registered so far. We will allow 25 o Pre-register. Go to our website and click the event at the bottom of the page to pre-register:
http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/
1. Brent Mewbourn
2. Adam Adair
3. Bobby Tanner
4. Jordan Tanner
5. Shelby Tanner
6. Ritchie Keith
7. Randall Key
8. Lawrence Collins
9. Peter Baseler
10. Adam Lee
11. Darryl Jones
12. Lori Shirley
13. Bree Molitor
14. Justin Tune
15. Gary Wyatt
16. Gary Smith
17. Greg Gann
18. Rick Muns
19. Travis Lovett
20. Brandon Dillon
21. Brian McBroom

Jeremy, Yall got room for one more?? Pretty sure I can tear something up LOL cout me in if so.

NTIDWELL said:
Southeast Missouri not to bad of a drive 5hrs been wanting to come down and ride with y'all since I got into this sport me and the old lady was suspose to go celebrate our one yr annervirsy but she a cool bitch and letting us go to ur event but what's more romantic then watchn and doing some rock bouncein

Man if you are going to come out five hours just bring that big long wheelbase and let the rockers go to work on these here TN hills :****:

We have been contacted by the people that run things at Wheelin in the Country. They wanted us to make sure that everyone knows they will need some type of 4x4 or atv or sxs to access the trails that we will be racing on. You will be able to drive a car to the camp ground and get into the park but you will 4x4 for the rest of the park. Most all stock trucks with 4wd should be fine. Thanks for all the support and please share this message with all those you know who may be attending.

ridered3 said:
Man if you are going to come out five hours just bring that big long wheelbase and let the rockers go to work on these here TN hills :****:
Dam sure bringing buggy and dam sure plan on playing just gonna watch race and see how everything is ran on this one plan on entering superlift for sure tho

NTIDWELL said:
Dam sure bringing buggy and dam sure plan on playing just gonna watch race and see how everything is ran on this one plan on entering superlift for sure tho

If already doing the :driving: and bringing the Buggy you should enter :****: hitit

Very nice people and well organized events.

Everyone will make sure you know whats going on and where to be. :dblthumb:

Budget YJ said:
If already doing the :driving: and bringing the Buggy you should enter :****: hitit

Very nice people and well organized events.

Everyone will make sure you know whats going on and where to be. :dblthumb:

Couldn't agree more! Just thrown on a helmet and race with them all. Nothing like learning from experience!

can you get to the hills without something to ride just to watch

rek said:
can you get to the hills without something to ride just to watch

FroggF350 said:
We have been contacted by the people that run things at Wheelin in the Country. They wanted us to make sure that everyone knows they will need some type of 4x4 or atv or sxs to access the trails that we will be racing on. You will be able to drive a car to the camp ground and get into the park but you will 4x4 for the rest of the park. Most all stock trucks with 4wd should be fine. Thanks for all the support and please share this message with all those you know who may be attending.

This was posted on the previous page. Seems like you can get most anywhere in a stock 4x4 or by walking.