• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Woodsbuggy hill climb at Choccolocco Mountain May 15

This weekend is open to everyone to ride or spectate race. Race is for rail buggys only. There are some high horse buggys coming so it should be something to see!!!! :driving:

Plenty of camping with new shower house and restrooms. There will also be cooked consesions at race. :eat: :popcorn: :drinkers:

The race will be held near the road Shortcut. It is walkable from campground, if you choose to just park and spectate.

WOW!!!!!! :driving: :driving: What a great weekend! :spin: loller.gif Those were some fast buggys. Makes me want a rail.

Thanks to everyone who attended, thumb.gif If you didnt make it, you missed a great show. :popcorn:

I think the buggy that won has a turbo charged Subaru engine with nitrous!!!! :driving: Very mean!

good show put on by some bad buggies, it's good to be around something besides 4wd's [they would have been too damn slow to compete in this comp] Trey, I heard some of the drivers talk about how they enjoyed the course and being able to ride at night, they are definetly hard core. Looking forward to memorial day weekend, rumor is that there will be a large crowd so I am looking forward to another great weekend

Cole said:
What motor where they running? There haulin ass for sure
The winning buggy was custom built by the driver,it has an outback motorsports turbo subaru engine,power glide tranny.Most of the single seater buggys were running 2500cc vw air cooled engines,and they are really fast