• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB third gen 4runner rear axle

sastoy

Like the title says need a third gen (97-02) 4runner rear axle. Really only need the housing and shafts. E-lock preffered. Thanks

Re: WTB third gen 4runner rear axel

What are you looking to spend? I've considered pulling mine to go with full widths.

Cheaper the better, whats it worth? You can keep the third and sell it seperate if you want. Pretty sure my housings bent in the ol dd

sastoy said:
Cheaper the better, whats it worth? You can keep the third and sell it seperate if you want. Pretty sure my housings bent in the ol dd

Prob not gonna part this one out. Thanks tho

Where you located? I have a complete axle with third near Louisville Ky Id let go for $100

I may have a housing in ringgold . I know it's a 4 runner with coil springs. Not sure of the year, may not help you , It may be a 2nd gen. IFS width, non e locker .
Give me a measurement from axle flange to flange. As I said a bare housing. no axles. I had plans for it ,but I may sell it.

I was on craigslist chattanooga. There was some being parted out. May be gone or You may have already checked there.

sastoy said:
Like the title says need a third gen (97-02) 4runner rear axle. Really only need the housing and shafts. E-lock preffered. Thanks
call my bud ask for Angelo he has a bunch of yota's hundreds of em i no he has the elocker for tacos 850 232 2801 tell him eddie sent u