• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF mom parties with teens

WTF, there is a lot of WTF in that story. The part that was most shocking to me was when the 18 couldn't satisfy her needs. She got out her box of toys and proceeded to use them on herself in front of the group. Which included her daughter :wtflol:

Holy ****! The only buddy's mom that was anything similar to that looked Like woody haralson's landlord he had to bang for the rent in the movie "King pin" bahahahah. I'd party with her ... Sheesh. Cops are just jealous.. Oh and that lil sponser of hers that turned her in... I can promise the next AA meeting I was at would be one to remember if I was her. That's for dam sure..

kushKrawlin said:
Holy ****! The only buddy's mom that was anything similar to that looked Like woody haralson's landlord he had to bang for the rent in the movie "King pin" bahahahah. I'd party with her ... Sheesh. Cops are just jealous.. Oh and that lil sponser of hers that turned her in... I can promise the next AA meeting I was at would be one to remember if I was her. That's for dam sure..

Sheeeeeeiiiitttt. 5 kids and 10 inches barely wakes her up...I can't do anything with that. That's all you, Kush!

bigsilly said:
I wonder where these moms were when I was a teenager

This! I did fawk a few good late 30's, early 40's milfs in my early 20's though! Their kids were younger than me, so that don't count :****: :cougar:

bigsilly said:
I wonder where these moms were when I was a teenager

Moms have never been my thing. I want to know where all the smoking HAWT teachers that are getting caught banging students were when I was a teenager. Hot teach AND I don't have to do my homework...where do I sign up?

Re:

Let's just say the ones who get in trouble banging the young ones are SUPER fun to play with.