• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF???

RobbyBobby said:
Where the fawk did the gotdayum stalker thread go? I can't live without knowin what happened you sumbitches put it back!

X3, I refreshed the one I had open then POOF it was gone :(

The mods were asked to move it. I think it ended up a little too close to home, and Glen did not want to get in trouble.

Time to move on, the train wreck has ended.

JohnG said:
The mods were asked to move it. I think it ended up a little too close to home, and Glen did not want to get in trouble.

Time to move on, the train wreck has ended.
laughing1

Blase said:
Who the **** is Glen :flipoff1:
Glen was the Founder of CSI Hardline . I guess that he :afro: has gone undercover to get to the bottom of the Crazy babys mommy wanna bee. :cougar: I think that we will get a full report later on. :dunno: Agent Hillbilly reporting over and out. :indianajones:

Heres what i think happened homies-

1. Glen got tired of spanking his monkey and decided to seek out some strang- o poon, he starts flashin his shlong all over the innerweb

2. Glen discovers adultfriendfinder and after a bad encounter with a 49 year old fat chick and approx 500 hunnert spam messages he hooks up with the hottie

3. Glen gets his fawkin mind blown with illicit crazy chick sex

4. Glen is smart and gives her a fake name, email, addy, uses throwaway phone etc.

5. Something hinky happens and Glen bails......goodby bitch!

6. Back to boring everyday life, and then the oh **** me sweet baby Jesus moment hits- the bitch found me!

7. Glen is a smart motherfucker, he dreams up a stalker chick smokescreen and documents on the innernet (and yes GLEN tookthem pics)

8. ???

Lets hear your alternate endings to this drama

Here's mine-

8. The bitch cyberstalks Glen, reads the hardline thread and confronts his ass. Glen tells her he loves her and sets up a meet with her in a shitty motel room on the darkside of town, drills her in 3 holes and kills her, makes it look like a suicide.....pulls the hardline thread. Problem solved. I gots 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

RobbyBobby said:
Heres what i think happened homies-

1. Glen got tired of spanking his monkey and decided to seek out some strang- o poon, he starts flashin his shlong all over the innerweb

2. Glen discovers adultfriendfinder and after a bad encounter with a 49 year old fat chick and approx 500 hunnert spam messages he hooks up with the hottie

3. Glen gets his fawkin mind blown with illicit crazy chick sex

4. Glen is smart and gives her a fake name, email, addy, uses throwaway phone etc.

5. Something hinky happens and Glen bails......goodby bitch!

6. Back to boring everyday life, and then the oh **** me sweet baby Jesus moment hits- the bitch found me!

7. Glen is a smart motherfucker, he dreams up a stalker chick smokescreen and documents on the innernet (and yes GLEN tookthem pics)

8. ???

NO NO NO Robby Bobby dat ain't truef. Heres how it go.

Said stalker chick is a geologist. We know that because Glen turned all stalker on her crazy ass and told us so. Since there are no rocks in Sugarland Texas or downtown Houston....The only logical explanation is that she is trying to study why he is so fast in the rocks.

Of course as soon as I pointed that out the thread disappeared….yet again proof that is what really happened!! Glenn don't want her to find out his secrets! So to keep her from writing a book on how to win in the rocks the thread went the way of the Doe Doe Bird and he tried to out her as a stalker…..throw her off the trail.

Ats da story and I'm sticking too it.

Blase said:
NO NO NO Robby Bobby dat ain't truef. Heres how it go.

Said stalker chick is a geologist. We know that because Glen turned all stalker on her crazy ass and told us so. Since there are no rocks in Sugarland Texas or downtown Houston....The only logical explanation is that she is trying to study why he is so fast in the rocks.

Of course as soon as I pointed that out the thread disappeared….yet again proof that is what really happened!! Glenn don't want her to find out his secrets! So to keep her from writing a book on how to win in the rocks the thread went the way of the Doe Doe Bird and he tried to out her as a stalker…..throw her off the trail.

Ats da story and I'm sticking too it.

well now your just being ri-fawking-diculous

Glen, please stop PM'img me for sex.

For the 5th time, that is not me in the picture, and no I don't want you to show me your "impact wrench".

BUG-E J said:
Hey RB. You got that big bird chassis ready for timmies new buggy? :popcorn:

got it bygawd ready- 4wheel independent steered, tripple-rate red shocks, and twin engine supersecret prototype but the fawker won't even answer my calls or pm's anymore

but thats ok, we are preparing his bastard lovechild to take the wheel......no elmo for this little fawker, we are training him Clockwork Orange style with straight hillrape madram videos 24-7