• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF

At least that stopped that gene pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smoking "bath salts" make a :afro: do some crazy shizzle, yo...
I agree, gene pool limiting action is good in this case.

Re:

Can't help but wonder, what do you do with an unsuccessfully reattached ****? Do you just throw it in the hospital trash can, out the window, or in the biohazard container? Either way, somebody is in for a surprise! I can hear it now: "Hey man, don't that look like a uh........ yeah man, I think that is a ****........ yeah, a black one."

tyldyl12 said:
Can't help but wonder, what do you do with an unsuccessfully reattached ****? Do you just throw it in the hospital trash can, out the window, or in the biohazard container? Either way, somebody is in for a surprise! I can hear it now: "Hey man, don't that look like a uh........ yeah man, I think that is a ****........ yeah, a black one."

Ha ha ha

Sent from the mans IPhone.

Re:

tyldyl12 said:
My guess is you put it in a glass of milk and haul ass to the hospital like a tooth. HahaHHh. I would imagine a black one would need large glass and gallon of milk. Hahahaha. Too bad he wasn't on the sixth floor.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Don't you think chocolate milk would be more appropriate?
Haha Muratic acid would be More appropriate. I was really hoping I was going to tell us what drugs he was on, So i could stay far away from them. Haha. My God why??? A simple dive off the 2nd floor would prob do it. But to hurt your **** off in front of your buddies... Sheesh. Doubt He will never live that down. Haaaa.

when I was growing up my mom always told me that thing had teeth that one day I will lose it WELL I think his mother for got to have that conversation :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest posts