• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

x

Re: the general lee ( power wagon) in action.

121Haha121 said:
This Is What I Think About All Of You Rock Crawling Junkie's :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: I Am Not Sure If I Got the Point Across. :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: Just Because The Man Like's Mudding You Think That Your Better Than Him. Maybe You Need To Go Sit On Your Thumb And Rotate.
The last i checked this was hardlinecrawlers.com
Not hardlinemudwomperhillbillybeltbuckletwofootblocks.com :dblthumb:

s10me said:
I've never been one to stir up **** but, I saw it at MMORV for the SETTC but no one could talk him into the mud pit? I did go threw it in my S-10 with a little help from Budweiser
what a joke , you DID NOT go thru the mud pit at settc ,and yes i did hit the two mud pit in two wheel drive and then went back thru it.get your store strait .thay don't call trucks like yours toys for nothing

the crawlers took over trucks gone wild at wheelin in the country too. and put on one hell of a show :****:

ridgrunner said:
the crawlers took over trucks gone wild at wheelin in the country too. and put on one hell of a show :****:
have H.P.not/ have 20" of ground clearance ,not/go in deep holes and make it ,not/ your right go carts can turn good,but the big boys truck has got all the rest.hum sorry. drool

Theres a competition coming up at Morris Mountain. I believe the payout is $1000 to the winner. With your setup, I would think your truck would be very competitive. Most of the guys that run this comp have decent horse power and big tires. Similar to your truck. I would like to see a Mud Whomper whup up on these crawler guys.

kid rok said:
Theres a competition coming up at Morris Mountain. I believe the payout is $1000 to the winner. With your setup, I would think your truck would be very competitive. Most of the guys that run this comp have decent horse power and big tires. Similar to your truck. I would like to see a Mud Whomper whup up on these crawler guys.
you never know it could happen.lol

i hate mud but i would be willing to bet that alot of these high hp buggies on 44s would still smoke past the general turd in the mud....cuz they wouldnt ever see the bottom...just skim acrossed the top booyang i think budsmud is just a wanna be :tc of hardline

Im redneck and cant understand a word you are saying.

I am so sure you could hand them there ass at the comp at RBD. :popcorn:

kid rok said:

Yep, RBD ride Thanksgiving. Race to the top of Los Primos. BugMud, I'll make a bet with you. If you win the competition, I'll pay you $500 (plus the $1,000 purse), if you loose you pay me $50.

You should like those odds. Put your money where your mouth it, I have challanged you, you in or out? :****:

This thread is gay.
I vote someone bust out the ban hammer on this guy.

mlssmariohammer2.jpg

ban10.jpg

Rockwells607 said:
i hate mud but i would be willing to bet that alot of these high hp buggies on 44s would still smoke past the general turd in the mud....cuz they wouldnt ever see the bottom...just skim acrossed the top booyang i think budsmud is just a wanna be :tc of hardline
first quote AAAAAAAAAA,no. 2 qu yea, but ,it's like puting a round peg in a square hole.lol

PRESS 1 for ENGLISH
PRESS 2 fer REDNECK
PRESS 3 fo BROTHA
and if you still dont understand please hold for the next available operator molaugh

Joc said:
This thread is gay.
I vote someone bust out the ban hammer on this guy.

mlssmariohammer2.jpg

ban10.jpg

[/quot COME ON you know , ya'll rockcrawlers or whatever ya'll call your self, are loving this .just look at the posting and views. :D

ridgrunner said:
PRESS 1 for ENGLISH
PRESS 2 fer REDNECK
PRESS 3 fo BROTHA
and if you still dont understand please hold for the next available operator molaugh
i'll take 2 for 500 bob. ;)

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Yep, RBD ride Thanksgiving. Race to the top of Los Primos. BugMud, I'll make a bet with you. If you win the competition, I'll pay you $500 (plus the $1,000 purse), if you loose you pay me $50.

You should like those odds. Put your money where your mouth it, I have challanged you, you in or out? :****:
i would john, but i,m going to be in freestyle at west ,ga mud park,maybe next time. :dblthumb:

I'll throw in a few bucks, and 'm sure some others will too. COME ON BUTTMUD, STEP UP. :fish: :fish:

budsmud said:
i would john, but i,m going to be in freestyle at west ,ga mud park,maybe next time. :dblthumb:

details man maybe some folks on here want to come watch all that muddin freestyle, any chance king sling gonna be there :popcorn: :fish:

budsmud said:
what a joke , you DID NOT go thru the mud pit at settc ,and yes i did hit the two mud pit in two wheel drive and then went back thru it.get your store strait .thay don't call trucks like yours toys for nothing

I'm pretty sure i went thru the pit, but if I didn't I wish some one wouldn't have thrown the mud all over my truck saturday night. If you wasn't to scared to come out to RBD I would be willing to give yourself a chance at a little dignity and race my "toy" thru the pits.