• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

x

Re: the general lee ( power wagon) in action.

budsmud said:
HAY, i like my junk and my trailer ,there payed for, as for my trailer ,trailer park trash supposed to live in a trailer you ,JACKWAGON. and as for my ENGLISH I i blame that on my mother, she marred her first cousin before i was born.lol

dont worry if you and your sister get divorced. she's still your sister but she gets the trailer

I think there's more to this story than just a guy with a mud truck.

I heard that Bud had dreamed of owning a rockbouncer all his life. However it couldn't just be an average rig, it had to be the baddest of the bad. One that all the guys in the trailerpark would shave their mullets just to ride in the passenger seat.

He knew a rig of this caliber would not come cheap. So... he cranked up production on the meth lab, opened up a second moonshine still, stripped all the copper from his neighbors trailerhouses, and pimped out his female cousins until one day he had saved up enough cash to purchase to rig of his dreams.

I know by now you're wondering what rig could be so awesome to make a man work so hard to buy? Was it a Jimmy Smith aetna buggy? Please... he builds like two of these a week. Everybody owns one. It would have to be more unique. Coleworx's Jenny Craig maybe ??? Na... not enough headroom for his cowboy hat. Adam Woodlee's blower buggy you say? Not enough power for him. His brother Bubba's hemi dodge puts out more power than that little motor.

Only one rig could live up to such high standards. Yes my friends.....the legendary RobbyBobby big bird chassis.

So he took all the money he had saved up and headed for the trailerpark to find robbybobby. Surely he could not turn him down. But when he got there robbybobby was only offended that someone would even think the iconic big bird chassis could be bought. He told him to :gtfo:

Bud's lifelong dreams had been crushed and he developed an evil hatred for rockcrawling and turned to a life of mudwhompin.

That's just what I heard.... :popcorn:

ridgrunner said:
dont worry if you and your sister get divorced. she's still your sister but she gets the trailer
HAY, here no need for that ,i love my wife/ sister,she would never leve me. i don't think? LOL

bluetoy said:
I think there's more to this story than just a guy with a mud truck.

I heard that Bud had dreamed of owning a rockbouncer all his life. However it couldn't just be an average rig, it had to be the baddest of the bad. One that all the guys in the trailerpark would shave their mullets just to ride in the passenger seat.

He knew a rig of this caliber would not come cheap. So... he cranked up production on the meth lab, opened up a second moonshine still, stripped all the copper from his neighbors trailerhouses, and pimped out his female cousins until one day he had saved up enough cash to purchase to rig of his dreams.

I know by now you're wondering what rig could be so awesome to make a man work so hard to buy? Was it a Jimmy Smith aetna buggy? Please... he builds like two of these a week. Everybody owns one. It would have to be more unique. Coleworx's Jenny Craig maybe ??? Na... not enough headroom for his cowboy hat. Adam Woodlee's blower buggy you say? Not enough power for him. His brother Bubba's hemi dodge puts out more power than that little motor.

Only one rig could live up to such high standards. Yes my friends.....the legendary RobbyBobby big bird chassis.

So he took all the money he had saved up and headed for the trailerpark to find robbybobby. Surely he could not turn him down. But when he got there robbybobby was only offended that someone would even think the iconic big bird chassis could be bought. He told him to :gtfo:

Bud's lifelong dreams had been crushed and he developed an evil hatred for rockcrawling and turned to a life of mudwhompin.

That's just what I heard.... :popcorn:
JUST GIVE ME ,tim's hell risaer and i will be happy. o another thing i would never steel from my neighbors or couse trailer, i sleep there a lot ,

AW HELL if sombody put you in a hellraiser chassis I bet you could not even wheel it up BUNNY SLOPE 1 :****:

.............................IT,s A WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD PILOTING A ROCK BOUNCER HOSS.

Youre INFINTILE "mudd bogg" driving skills would fall shorter than Little Enis tryin to buy a suit in a BIG & TALL shop muthafuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hey BUTTMUD, can you just not spell, or are you so blind you can't see the letters on the keyboard, or are you dyslexic? By the way, did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic? He wasn't sure if there really was a Dog.

HELP WANTED: ONE-EYED UNEDUCATED HILLBILLY WITH SEVEN TOES ON ONE FOOT AND IQ LOWER THAN THE CURRENT TEMPERATURE TO DECIPHER BUTTMUD'S POSTS. :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

budmud-I have built several of the mud truck chassis and complete rollers for the ones you will be competing against.DON'T see you having much chance against the dallas boy's.But if you wont to see what a crawler will do against your truck put up $$$$ and I will strapp on the BOGGERS and you will have 50% chance of winning some cash(how bout them odds) :woody:

doctordick said:
Hey BUTTMUD, can you just not spell, or are you so blind you can't see the letters on the keyboard, or are you dyslexic? By the way, did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic? He wasn't sure if there really was a Dog.

HELP WANTED: ONE-EYED UNEDUCATED HILLBILLY WITH SEVEN TOES ON ONE FOOT AND IQ LOWER THAN THE CURRENT TEMPERATURE TO DECIPHER BUTTMUD'S POSTS. :flipoff1: :flipoff1:
i can't spill or sii you dumme .how mine temes you going to assk mee fhat ,can't you come up with somthing better than that .DOCTORNEEDLEDICK.LOL

95yj said:
budmud-I have built several of the mud truck chassis and complete rollers for the ones you will be competing against.DON'T see you having much chance against the dallas boy's.But if you wont to see what a crawler will do against your truck put up $$$$ and I will strapp on the BOGGERS and you will have 50% chance of winning some cash(how bout them odds) :woody:
i know my junk won't keep up with there rigs, and never will, and i have never said it would i I'm friends with a lot of than .the way we see it ,it's all about having a good time.

Just thougt you wanted to see what a crawler would do.I will be there the 3rd in my crawler to play around and watch mundy air it out

budsmud said:
.the way we see it ,it's all about having a good time.

Then WHY the hell do you keep HATIN on folks on here you damn JACKASS :dunno:

:flipgotcha:

See you at the mudd bogg Pete :dblthumb:

and Pete you DO NOT need to be puttin yo MOCHINE into no damn HOGG SLOP :****:

MRORPORC232.jpg

this is what you built yo MOCHINE for, not mudducking molaugh

Mudbutt - The more you type the worse you are making it on yourself. You can joke about being trailer trash but by reading your posts and looking at your grammar, it is evident that you probably do fu*k your sister and that your mud whomper is worth more than your trailer.

95yj said:
Just thougt you wanted to see what a crawler would do.I will be there the 3rd in my crawler to play around and watch mundy air it out
i will be in the freestyle comp, and i would like to see a crawler in the hill-n-the hole and freestyle comp, so let it rip,my friend. matt and air mundy do put on a show.

zukiscott said:
Then WHY the hell do you keep HATIN on folks on here you damn JACKASS :dunno:

:flipgotcha:

See you at the mudd bogg Pete :dblthumb:

and Pete you DO NOT need to be puttin yo MOCHINE into no damn HOGG SLOP :****:

MRORPORC232.jpg

this is what you built yo MOCHINE for, not mudducking molaugh
HATIN on folks,you got to be kidding me,if you haven't notice ,i don't say any thing ,unless people like you start your crap,and then i will let it rip. who started this post anyway.ME

JROwens said:
Mudbutt - The more you type the worse you are making it on yourself. You can joke about being trailer trash but by reading your posts and looking at your grammar, it is evident that you probably do fu*k your sister and that your mud whomper is worth more than your trailer.
that sure is some pretty talk,but who said i was joking , and as for my spelling it is what it is.but i get my point across.

95yj said:

can't wait!!!

OK now that Mundy is here lets see some pics of what a real mud truck looks like. Hell his street truck is 10 times better that that Plymouth thing.

Youre INFINTILE "mudd bogg" driving skills would fall shorter than Little Enis tryin to buy a suit in a BIG & TALL shop muthafuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thats some funny stuff, I almost swallowed my dip.

Did I miss something in the earlier post. Why is this truck so great? I need to see some specs on this big boy.

He won't post specs the competition might learn his secrets. I think he must live between Robby Bobby and Jon John.