• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

X

Re: Deer wreck

:eek: :eek: :eek: Glad they are alright.

I have a lot of deer in my neighborhood. 3 in my back yard eating my hasta's lately. See some almost every night when I come home too. Hit one at 30mph years back in an 83 Toyota and barely tweeked the bumper, deer ran off in to the woods. Hell of an impact though.

That was floating around last year I believe.

Had a buddy hit one going about 100 one night. It punted the deer up in a tree about 10 feet off the ground. They got really lucky.

The whitetail that Tommy hit will probably total one of my company trucks. Good reason for 22.5's, some glass fenders, big front bumper, winch, etc.

I saw a deal on TV and they said deer were N americas most deadly animal. Ahead of bears, mountain lions and wolves!

Caddishack18 said:
I saw a deal on TV and they said deer were N americas most deadly animal. Ahead of bears, mountain lions and wolves!
don't doubt it brian. a guy hit one south of my parent's house 2 weeks ago, we normally get several a year hit around the house. TOO ****ING MANY OF THEM> open season time if you ask me. I like my grille

blacksheep10 said:
don't doubt it brian. a guy hit one south of my parent's house 2 weeks ago, we normally get several a year hit around the house. TOO ****ING MANY OF THEM> open season time if you ask me. I like my grille

I am on it next year. Need make sure we get your dad to apply for the tags for your place.

InDaShop said:
You wouldnt know what to do if you saw a kansas deer in your sights.
Probably miss for thinking it was further down range that it actually is (Objects may appear smaller than they actually are).
Or you would be quaking in your boots cause of the shear size of the beast.
Or you are freezing your ass off cause you a used to hunting in near tropical conditions. :flipoff1:
Probably 3 and 4. Not sure on the miss part, seems like they would be big targets.

Check this one out:
http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f19/fw-lets-go-deer-hunting-bmw-71501/

bigsilly said:
I am on it next year. Need make sure we get your dad to apply for the tags for your place.

for sure!

and about it being cold, I am from the midwest as well, so I know it will be. missing.....not an option

Brian

What is the deal with the x's? All I know is Wyatt changed every post and thread that he ever did to an X and Nolen has not been on here either. Now who are we goign to laugh at? Can some please explain what happened for those of us that don't know?

X

Peter

Wyatt threw a fit because I asked him to not telemarket on the forum... said he could post a thread in vendor's section whatever... So then he started editing all his post's to "X" well this AM Matt changed the settings for everyone so you can no longer edit anything after like 2hr's or something like that. Wyatt got even more mad and deleted his account.

Nolen , I dont know about... whatever. Look its simple the forums are fun and all that **** but geebus with all the temper tantrum's and negativity. If Wyatt or Nolen spent one third of the time wheeling that they spend bitching they'd be much happier less up tight folks :flipoff1:

Dakota tribal wisdom says that when you discover you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount. However, in business we often try other strategies with dead horses, including the following:

1. Buying a stronger whip.
2. Changing riders.
3. Say things like, "This is the way we have always ridden this horse."
4. Appointing a committee to study the horse.
5. Arranging to visit other sites to see how they ride dead horses.
6. Increasing the standards to ride dead horses.
7. Appointing a tiger team to revive the dead horse.
8. Creating a training session to increase our riding ability.
9. Comparing the state of dead horses in todays environment.
10. Change the requirements declaring that "This horse is not dead."
11. Hire contractors to ride the dead horse.
12. Harnessing several dead horses together for increased speed.
13. Declaring that "No horse is too dead to beat."
14. Providing additional funding to increase the horse's performance.
15. Do a Cost Analysis study to see if contractors can ride it cheaper.
16. Purchase a product to make dead horses run faster.
17. Declare the horse is "better, faster and cheaper" dead.
18. Form a quality circle to find uses for dead horses.
19. Revisit the performance requirements for horses.
20. Say this horse was procured with cost as an independent variable.
21. Promote the dead horse to a supervisory position