• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XJ rear door speakers wiring

88xj1

Alright so i want to put speakers in my rear doors of my xj, iv got them installed now i just need to run the wiring. My question is how and where should i run the wires? Im sure i could figure it out on my own but i just wanted to see what everyone else had to say.

I'd run it under the scuff plates, into the b-pillar, and go from there. If your rear doors have no wiring, it's a little trickier to make it look good, but if you've already got a loom running into the door, it should be cake. :awesomework:

Run it up the Apillar back to the Bpillar & thru the window & down the track!!!:redneck::D

lol thatd be real fancy like. No i just ended up runnin the wire through the but in between the door and the jam where the wires are for my power windows and down under the carpet and to the deck, all in all it came out pretty clean no wires hangin out or anything. And it sounds a hole lot better than haven speakers in the hatch. Id recomend doin it if you have nothin to do its pretty easy, youl need like 22feet of speaker wire tho.:beer: