• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired XJ winch bumpers

The Luke

Looking for a set of bumpers for an Xj. Winch bumper front and swing away tire carrier preferred. But not opposed to other options of the price is right. Watcha got?

The Luke. Lebanon, TN

@undercoverfab (Under Cover Fab or Facebook) has a set in prototype that look pretty good. He has designed a rear with and without a tire carrier. Pics below are from his Facebook page. Not sure if he has them in produciton yet though.

Here is his front design:
11781627_982761591775529_8607944394412264807_n.jpg

Rear without tire carrier:
11884736_997280060323682_7530134988576879024_o.jpg

And his rear design with tire carrier:
Click for video clip

I sent them a message. Waiting on a response. I feel like they might be a bit out of my price range. I'd like to find a good used set.

The Luke. Lebanon, TN

I have a set on my 86 CJ that I'm parting out. They are Runch brand I believe. PM me your number and I can take pics. The may work but are a little rough but should clean up nicely.

I'm not sure how often Matt is on Hardline, try contacting him on Facebook or via email on his webpage if you don't get a response.

Diamond B said:
I'm not sure how often Matt is on Hardline, try contacting him on Facebook or via email on his webpage if you don't get a response.
I sent him a message on Facebook. They aren't quite in production yet/are a little out of my price range. I'm probably just going to build some. I just figured I'd put this out there to see if there were any time saving deals.

The Luke. Lebanon, TN