• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA Gray Rock 2009! May 2nd-3rd

Matt O. said:
Well know the wife is telling me this conference is going to me mostly work and no play for here, so she wants me to stay. May do it and either race on Sat, or just ride for the weekend

Hey if your not going out of town can I crash at your place?

Cole said:
Hey if your not going out of town can I crash at your place?

Yeah I will have tons of space if I am here, which will probably be the case. I can sleep 5-6 easily

Well know the wife is telling me this conference is going to me mostly work and no play for here, so she wants me to stay. May do it and either race on Sat, or just ride for the weekend

Likely story. :popcorn:

Are many people planning on trailriding? I think i'm gonna drag the rig with me and do a little riding if I come...

the racing starts at 10 but does anyone know the cost of the race only. I heard $10.00 a piece ????

You boys have fun! I am gonna be at the beach with my wife. Hate I am gonna miss Cole's new rig and the new racers from the board. I am sure GStone and Travis will put on a great show! thumb.gif

I take it thats a yes. If we drive up I guess we'll have to park in a des. area if you don't pay to ride huh.

We may try to go watch the race. Does anyone know if they charge for tha kids?

SFWDA:
Trailfest ,One day onsite reg.
no meals, camping, or shirts included

non-SFWDA member: $30/ addnl adult pass: $10

SFWDA member: $15/$5

Looks like it's going to be a turn out. :driving:By the way Brian,did you stop and let my Granny read your palm? molaugh

Lets just say the NC boys don't play. Greg already flopped his buggy over on Big Egg. Hell they have been trail riding most of the afternoon. Getting ready for the Race now.