• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Xtreme 4x4 ends this year??

Blase said:
Anyone know what channel CBS-sports is on direct TV? I couldn't find it last time I looked.

They are running on Spike as well. I don't get CBS Sports and my search popped up Spike airing the new shows.

Blase said:
Anyone know what channel CBS-sports is on direct TV? I couldn't find it last time I looked.

221 is the channel.

Ian, will these shows be available online also? Looking at dropping satelite and going to over air and internet TV. Don't want to miss the shows. Some good tech and better than most TV shows out there.

I want to know how to want them online too,,, I went to the new page and the have a link for "FULL EPISODES" but it will show a pic and give you the parts list just like it did on power block but when you click on the big pic it does not load a video :wtflol:

Yes all the new shows will be available online as well. The way it works is like this, the shows air first early Saturday Morning on CBS sports, then it repeats during the week again on CBS sports, and also on NBC sports. Then the same episode will air the following weekend on Spike TV.

Once the shows air on all three networks they will go up online.

Re: Re: Xtreme 4x4 ends this year??

Watchin the rock bouncer / 5grand Toyota build episode right now.

Good to be watchin "car crap"(as the wife calls it) again. ;D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Xtreme 4x4 ends this year??

tonybolton said:
Watchin the rock bouncer / 5grand Toyota build episode right now.

Good to be watchin "car crap"(as the wife calls it) again. ;D
Yup yup :dblthumb:
Getting my fix on!

Re: Re: Xtreme 4x4 ends this year??

Speaking of driveway rescue, you want to come SAS my yota in my driveway? Haha

Just watched the second episode of this season. It's the stuff I been askin for. Low budget toyota and rock bouncers l. That's the core of southeast wheelin. Now he just needs to do some high horsepower propane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ian from xtreme said:
Yes it will....we just finished shooting a Driveway Rescue segment for a guy up in KY

Damn it!! Why couldn't that guy be me!? I need help building a 14/50 hybrid axle!

Channel 44 in Kennesaw at 6 am and again at 9am. It also airs on spike tomorrow at 9. It's was one word also " PowerNation " what is your address I will find your channel number

fordcontraption01 said:
you wouldn't happen to know the channel for it would you?

Channel 70 is NBCSP but must have digital starter or above to have it
Channel 744 is CCBSSP but must digital preferred or above

I dvr'd it and went to the garage to implement said learned skillset. Just watched it, and the only gripe I had was it was three segments- bouncer, yoyo, and SRRS. I think this was because they started fresh with projects and they have to start somewhere. Hopefully next week will be all bouncer or all yoyo, I just didn't feel like enough time was spent on either. But for what it was, I think it was great! Good job Ian!