• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Xtreme 4x4 ends this year??

Re: Re: Xtreme 4x4 ends this year??

Nice job Ian. Now that's one sexy chassis!
But I'm looking forward to more on the turbo yota :drinkers:

Here is a sneak peak for you guys....this is the truck that went on the trail ride with four guys from here that had less than 5G on their rigd.

IMG_20140102_090530_zps2c3d1af7.jpg

You must get Pitbull Tires thrown your way by the truckload! They make some nice tires, but I've heard mixed reviews. In fact, some fellers on here have me wanting to trade my brand new, still has tits on em Iroks because 3 or 4 people keep calling them Icants.

ian from xtreme said:

The Shop Sabre any good? As good/serviceable as a Torchmate?

I like the PItbulls, I find they work very well for the type of wheeling I do, and honestly I have never cut one. You do have to break them in as the sidewalls are crazy stiff when you first get them.

Watched the episode today. Awesome job Ian. I loved both the high end and low end builds! Just dont leave us hanging half way through a project. Question for you what happen to all of your old builds? Alum Zuk, truggy, bottom drawer buggy?

Eddyj said:
Watched the episode today. Awesome job Ian. I loved both the high end and low end builds! Just dont leave us hanging half way through a project. Question for you what happen to all of your old builds? Alum Zuk, truggy, bottom drawer buggy?
Ahem ahem Ian, low budget pimpin!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the new show changeover we had to "reboot" with all new projects. That meant everything had to be replaced....I did keep the Alumizuk for future trail scouting, and a few of the other rigs you will see on the trails...a good friend of mine bought a couple to wheel.

Ian I've never been able to catch you on a forum. Did that clear hose hold up (radiator) on the s10 toxic truggy? Thanks.

First episode was awesome that's gonna b a nice buggy when your done.
Would be even cooler to see an episode of you bouncin that up a bounty hill?

Re: Re: Xtreme 4x4 ends this year??

Hmmm...cool episode. Not really sure that yota guy needed a "driveway rescue" in his spotless dentless rig in his heated garage next to his new SxS, though. ???

Beats watchin Robot Chicken though. ;D