• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YANKEE wondering where to go in the south

trailrig

:tc

I am a Yankee from the north, and I was wondering what you all thought, If you were only allowed to make one to make one TRAILRIDE/ROCKCRAWL event for the year what would it be? Looking to do a nice long week of camping, wheeling (some hardcore), and some sight seeing.

I have never been anywhere wheeling in the south so any recommendations would be helpful

My rig is a full bodied tj/lj on tons hemi 39's

Re:

I would say if your planning a week make a trip to east TN area and hit a few parks a couple days at each to find which one you like best for next time. There's windrock,harlan,gmp,aop plus other leaf looking scenic state park wheeling too.

fordcontraption01 said:
no not at all I like all kinds of wheelers everywhere and will help anyone on the trail that needs help but I'm sure we have all met that one guy. And I'm sure you've met that one guy also.

oohhh brother you aint lying, been on a trip with "that guy before" rather not do that again

Speaking of Alabama , they have some of the best riding with the best camping facilities. See Hawk Pride, Stoney Lonesome, Choccolocco, Morris Mountain, Hale Mountain.

Re:

tnford88 said:
I would say if your planning a week make a trip to east TN area and hit a few parks a couple days at each to find which one you like best for next time. There's windrock,harlan,gmp,aop plus other leaf looking scenic state park wheeling too.

Did this, Golden mountain and AOP. Awesome 5 day trip

dwa2469 said:
Speaking of Alabama , they have some of the best riding with the best camping facilities. See Hawk Pride, Stoney Lonesome, Choccolocco, Morris Mountain, Hale Mountain.
. And the best football team! Roll Tide! :flipoff1:

Where u from up north, a few of us are from Ohio, and can't beat Harlan, and I'd avoid a big ride, too much chaos with big rides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Where u from up north, a few of us are from Ohio, and can't beat Harlan, and I'd avoid a big ride, too much chaos with big rides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mid michigan

Harlan. Views are awesome, and trails to ride for days. Hit up Campground Man for reservations and don't look back. 6-7 hour drive one way for me and I am working on going a couple times a year.