• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"YES on 3" in Tennessee!!!

dwa2469

22RTE Buggy,LC Axles,39 reds
Just thought I would remind all my Tennessee Friends to vote YES on 3 this November. It is proposed by State Senator Brian Kelsey, to put an amendment on the state constitution to ban state income tax. I think its a good thing to keep TN tax free.

They are getting tax money from somewhere. It doesn't matter if it is sales tax, income tax or property tax. All of which just keep getting higher.

85buggy said:
I'd vote for a national sales tax and do away with all income tax :****:

Fair Tax FTW!

Pumpkin said:
They are getting tax money from somewhere. It doesn't matter if it is sales tax, income tax or property tax. All of which just keep getting higher.

BUT.... if you vote in a state income tax, they will lower sales tax down to about 4-5 cents on the dollar ON TOP of your state income tax. Plus, state income tax is yet another way to catch the deadbeat dads or anyone oweing money to the state. Its bad all around. Whats real funny is I get letters fro the state of Ohio saying they are going to take the $330 I owe them out of my Ohio income tax refund. Muffhucker, I don't live OR work in Ohio!
:****:

I guarantee you if Tennessee votes in a state income tax that your sales tax WILL NOT decrease....Alabama keeps sales tax is as high as Tennesseeand we still have state tax without a sign of good industry or jobs worth a ****.

Dwalk said:
I guarantee you if Tennessee votes in a state income tax that your sales tax WILL NOT decrease....Alabama keeps sales tax is as high as Tennesseeand we still have state tax without a sign of good industry or jobs worth a ****.

Alabama does not have good industry or jobs? ???

nonunion wages are based off union wages without unions all you get is premium Mexican wages