• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired YJ Buggy SOLD PLEASE DELETE

blackbuggy

SOLD IT, PLEASE DELETE thumb.gif

Photos are most recent, skins have been removed, and some new tube work done this winter. VIDEO was from last summer and fall.

YJ Buggy Climbs Nasty Ledge
Drake on Twister
backo9fbuggy.jpg

photo.jpg

dash.jpg

sidebuggy.jpg

Attachments

• buggy.JPG
    buggy.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 954
Re: YJ Buggy for sale or trade

DAMN......should have held out a few more weeks !!!!

:) :) Thanks for the calls and offers of trades, but unless you have a tricked out RZR S valued $10k min + 5K CASH or nearly new RZR XP I'm not intrested. :-[ :-[ SORRY

I have a 2011 white rzr s fully TURER CYCLE. TURNER CYCLES builds thr badest parts out there for rzr. I have Turner axle all the way around the rzr fronts axle cost 350 piece back axle were 720 a piece. I also have the Turner Cycle gear reduction. The rzr is at Turner cycle right now getting power stearing put on. The razor is also has 31 outlaws on black diesel rims!! Has the stock cage with a custom roof radio. The transmission and gear reduction and back axles are all new have not rode it with the new transmission or gear reduction. I have had another razor with the Turner gear reduction and its a world of a difference between a stock rzr and one with the gear reduction. I can put pic up later. Let me know if you're interested. The bike is at Turner cycle getting power stearing put on!!

Texas Boy: you can send me some pics if you have them...not sure about the location and distance for this deal to ever work out. just cant jump in the truck and show up in texas from tennessee with the buggy!! sorry but will not trade on anything sight un-seen, been there and done that before!!

I understand that. My brother was gonna drive it to TN!! Also I would gave you Turner Cycles number where its at right now getting alot of work done to it and you could have talk them about the razor!! They tell you everything you want to know about the bike. It also has 3inch carbon lift on it!

Thats cool Texas, I would just hate for someone to make that trip and not make a trade, I'm not 100% sure i even want a RZR yet. and as I stated in my ad, unless its a almost new xp I'm going to needs some boot, I got it priced right and not coming off the $16500.00 because its worth every penny. thanks for looking!! thumb.gif

call me as soon as you see this post , it's kinda late and i don't want to wake you.
256-476-3943 . Thanks

Hey man you need to sell this rig to Chris, we need to be riding this weekend, beside you know Chad don't have any money...LOL just joke Chad

Always have liked this rig - haven't seen it in a while

I have a policy, I don't care where the money comes from or who's got the most...it's whoever is willing to give it up.

I'm saying I'm a man of my word and I have a guy coming this afternoon...if he's not willing to give it up then it will be first come first served. keep an eye on the post today after 5pm, if it don't say sold! Line up for my easy payment plan of one payment @ $16500.00 in green and i'll help you load up! Dang I should have priced it higher! :****:

we can get in a bidding war...I'm not opposed to a guy offering more then my asking price. Just kidding...maybe!

I think i may be able to come up with enough to get it .... Lemme know