• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired YJ Chassis SOLD

Noah

1987 wrangler tub and cage ,with all 4 link. Lower 4 link bars are 2 " dom .250 wall with 3" ballistic joints. Upper bars are 1.5" .250 wall dom with 3/4 rod ends. Cage is tied to frame with floor plates and unbolts to come out. Race trim suspension seats with rjs 5 point harness. B&M shifter & 16 gallon fuel cell aluminum supply and return lines. E-350 master cylinder with line lock and proportioning valve and all brake lines. Here is some pics before it was took apart.

DSC00752.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

SPUD036-1.jpg

ONLY LISTED ITEMS COMES WITH JEEP it has been tore down . If anyone needs any detail pics let me know and I can take some. 3000$ Any question call 205-283-6421 Thanks Jeremy

Re: YJ Chassis & suspension

whats up. we going with a payton clone or going jemison oldschool. either way i no its gonna b bad ass. good luck with the build. i got a suprise fo yall ---- u too roddy ,comin i ho[e round may. material and main frame bent -axles bought already built pickin up motor trans combo sunday mornin. workin 6 to 7days a week is makin for slow go but its comin. wifey is buyin shocks with incometax refund

Re: YJ Chassis & suspension

This has been a proven rig for a long time. I've ridin and driven it. Cage feels safe, seat are comfy. I think you forgot, Setup for a 6.0, th350, 203/205 doubler. Hate to see her go, but I guess I'll have to get out some wrenches and help take her apart. I think for the money, it's a good deal for someone to put a drivetrain in, and go! Whoever buys this setup will not be dissapointed.

Hey John, give me a call when you get a chance.

Re: YJ Chassis 2500$

Some pics as it sits now.
DSC01151.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

Included with the chassis:
Title
Tub,cage
4-link bars with joints upper and lower
rear tj coils, 15 inch travel shocks
Seats ,seatbelts
Shifter
Fuel cell
E-350 master cylinder, Line lock, porportioning valve

Re: YJ Chassis 3000$

Its located in Clanton AL I built the cage and all the tube work. It has been tested several times. If you want to make an offer PM it to me.
Thanks Jeremy

does the roll cage have mounting brackets or is it welded to the frame. im just south of clanton. i need to come up there and check it out. bought to do my cage

What you got in mind Noah? You putting the 'stang' body on it now? :driving: :dblthumb:

dont make me do drive by sneak and peek photos$$$$$$.

Latest posts