• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired /// YJ Trail Rig/// 4,000

Elliott

I've got a yj that i havent had out since i got my buggie finished last year so it needs a new home.44 high pinion front, full spool chromoly shafts, 5.38 gears, 9" rear mini spooled 5:43 gears. Brand new corbeau reclining seats, also brand new cage ( buggie has not been rode since cage and seats were installed). It has an Rci fuel cell behind the rear seat,full hydraulic steering. The motor is a rebuilt 4 cylinder that only has trail miles on it,and a 5 speed transmission.It's sitting on 38.5 boggers and even comes with a matching spare.Even have spare stock shafts for the front also.I'm sure im leaving somethings out so any questions just call or text (615)428-3489 Located in Dickson Tn.The only thing I would consider trading for would be a Honda utility 4 wheeler that is not lifted and has not been a mud hole queen. Price is 4,000 that should be a good deal for a ready to wheel trail rig.

Re: /// YJ Trail Rig///

Ive got a new computer giving me fits on uploading the pics give me just a little bit.

Pic

Attachments

• IMG957502.jpg
    IMG957502.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 190

Chevy square body springs in the front with a few packs pulled out, 4 linked rear with coil springs.I think the wheel base is 108 but I will have to measure today.

fltruckwash said:
Not trying to be a smart ass or nothing but damn...read the ad dude....Dickson TN

3 day old baby at the house, not really focused on details. But hey you will understand one day when you accidentally overlook something while you're trolling all your forums. <---- Not trying to be smart or anything ;D

Lol...congrats... got 4 of my own... its all good... good deal right here y'all... let's bump it on up to the top

I'm not try to be a smartass or anything..... <------ sorry just felt like I need to say it. :flipgotcha:

scoggins511 said:
I'm not try to be a smartass or anything..... <------ sorry just felt like I need to say it. :flipgotcha:

I'm confused as to who gets the finger? Or is it just a random all inclusive finger?

Any interest in cash plus guns?

I don't have any video, but it is geared enough that the motor does well. It's not a hill killer by no means but plenty enough power to spin the boggers when you need to.

Latest posts