• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

You guys better get ready

B

bigsilly

The storm is headed fast to Birmingham. It hit Jackson hard. I was lucky, I only had one pine that snapped off and landed in my back yard and another in the woods that uprooted. It normally takes me 25 minutes to get home but with all of the traffic lights out it took me an hour and fifteen minutes to get home. I saw light poles snapped like toothpicks on the way home. I was suprised when I got home and did not have any damage.

David had some damage to his office, I am sure he will chime in about that later today. He said he was out near my house when the tornado came through, said there was limbs flying everywhere.

what they said earlier it's supposed to hit just north of bham and south of bham.. but they have been wrong before... its just cloudy here bout 5 minutes from grayrock.

disregard that.. the bottom just fell out.

It was rough over here. Me and another guy were eating lunch at under_psi's restaurant and it has glass windows up and down both sides. We watched it roll in and you could not even see outside. Then the power went off and it started hailing. They are reporting a lot of houses with trees down on them. A large Ford dealer about 2 miles from my office has about 800 cars in inventory had about 100 with significant damage.

Its coming a flood at the aero - port .. I hope all these high rollers got thier planes in hangars laughing1

sweetest windy storm ever in KC I was at work there in Olathe at the Executive airport and watch 3 small planes, 2 brand new Pipers and one Cessna take off into the grass start bouncing catch wind and start cartwheeling from the hangar... it was awesome as **** !! I got pics of the carnage , one of the Pipers laid out wing tip to wing tip like a fuggin soft taco... interior all over the place and the motor broke off !! :eek:

See, that is the way it happened here. All good one minute and all hell broke loose in the next few minutes.

wngrog said:
I just ran out of beer on the beach......gotta head upstairs for more :)

Heard you just bought one of these

thumbnail.php

:flipoff1:

CANT HIDE MONEY!

I believe a torando touched down in Avalon (Joel's old neighborhood) which is right behind my neighborhood. I didn't have much damage except for pieces of my neighbors fence shot in my yard like throwing darts and probably killed one of my newly planted trees. Lots of houses were missing one side of shingles on their roof, trees fallen on houses and backyard equipment, etc.....

We have a big bay door in the back of my office. It blew the door down and I guess, built enough pressure on the inside of the office that it bowed the north wall enough that the ceiling pulled away from the wall and fell in. Everyone was okay, so all is good. I was driving about 2 miles from Joels house, my wife called and told me there was a tornado in that area. I promptly told her that I was aware of it, because I was driving through it. It was pretty wild for a few minutes.