• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Your Memorial Weekend Plans

you had to go and mention goats..

now Crash will be over there chasing the animals around.
:corn: :corn: :corn:

well just a quick weather report for ya all Its been hotter then haties around here flooding in naches . And is currantly raining to beat the band . It should melted off a ton of snow for M.D.W. Me I am heading for Rimrock . I am ganna enjoy wheelin with out all of the crazys .

ill be staying home this year....gonna go to evans or elbe on sunday....gonna take the kids fishin on saturday and relax on monday

Going to Naches /w the PNWJeep crew, camped same place we usually, are, I think it's called Long Meadow. Over the bridge, pavement ends, hard left into the loop.

J

Avanteone said:
Going to Naches /w the PNWJeep crew, camped same place we usually, are, I think it's called Long Meadow. Over the bridge, pavement ends, hard left into the loop.

J

Isn't it longmire?

I will be on the other side of the ridge...

crash said:
Isn't it longmire?

I will be on the other side of the ridge...

Longmire is by ashford on mt rainer Long meadows is accross from crow creek cg on the little naches.

pokey said:
Longmire is by ashford on mt rainer Long meadows is accross from crow creek cg on the little naches.

So that is long--I don't know why I thought it was longmire....

There is a campground on the Little Naches named Longmile Meadows. It is just past the fish ladder. It is often confused with Long meadow.

Crash you are probably right.

I am going to wait for the conditions to improve till I head over to the naches area, went last memorial weekend and there was a ton of crazy folks over at the funny/moon rocks area. I will have to catch you guys there sometime soon.

Take care

I bet there's 3 times the snow over there this year then last year? But the snow made the trails at SS more fun.

SysWillys said:
Prolly right....You guys get alot of spring snow this year? Wish I was gonna be up there to play in it.....
We got a lot of snow-period! And last year we got none. And I do mean none. The ski areas were open like a total of 10 days and I think that was mostly in Dec. Most of our snowfall is after Dec.

Ceg said:
We have plans to go to Little Naches with a group that goes every year for Memorial. I am not sure where they camp.
Change in plans for me. The people I was wheelin' Little Naches with backed out so I decided to just go to the Ahtanum. Most of the other WUD WHEELERS will be up there at the cabin. It will be nice knowing where I can sleep.

re

I'll be up there with around 13 toyotas, got a big group going, last year we camped near milk pond, but were gonna camp a little further up this year. Dont be affraid to say Hi!
DSC08044.jpg

Thats me, My name is Collin